GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Big Thanks !!

Default Big Thanks !!

In the middle of nowhere my water pump broke its bearing and broke the fan too .. al the water was out and it was a start of a tough night !! ... it was 12:00 midnight ... but luckily I had a pump in the trunk for 735i model that comes without the fan screw. but it fit's. My thanks here go to this forum especially Regal who helped me up on yahoo messenger ... at least I didn't feel lonely out there ... his assistance was highly appreciated ... I will just take a bow to Bimmer forum guys and you Regal

Im glad you finally made it back, you will probably be all day today (night there?)
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

well ... I slept around 6 hours ... thats when I opened the radiator cap and bleeder to make it release water .... I wokeup at 4PM ... :P ... engine cool ... unscrewed the pump ... and surprizing !!! the paper I used was as good as an original Gasket !! this glue stick I used was very good ... some parts of the this thick paper was still dry !! and it took me sometime to remove it with a kinfe. it's running fine now ... it was also a chance to replace this small hose between the pump and the thermo. funny thing that my dads car has the same problem ( 735i ) and he was almost gonna stop in the same road I was at ... seems like cursed :P

Thanks man for sharing time with me that time ... also thanks for waiting on line