GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: more (PICS) nikon coolpix 880

Default more (PICS) nikon coolpix 880

got out the digital for the second day, it all started when i walked into my garage, and saw my pop can returns, i remembered an article in car n driver where they showed that a pop can looks alot like a mini's tailpipe. i began to experiment with a razor and a few cans. i then painted them black placed them on and put hose clamps on them (they slipped right over stock) to say the least i was satisifyed with my 20cent, 5 min tips, was gunna take one pic and show it to you guys, so i grabbed the camera and realized i had to go to the local DNR center and check on a job, from there it just snowballed, beautiful seanery

thanks for looking

kyle

Nice ride! Was the hood repainted?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

yeah, im pretty positive it was, it has a diffirent haze, kind cool in its own right, haha, musta got hit in the front right, has DOT-r fender, lying carfax jerks

carfax only reports whats in the system. If it wasnt reported to the police chances are it wont be in there. My whole car is DOT R so I really dont want to know any more on it.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy