Hey guys,

My car has been sitting for a week now, not moved, touched, anything. I tried to start her up today and before I did, I turned her to position 2, listened to some music (low volume) rolled down the windows, cleaned up some mess...

I took the key back out to do something else - When I came back, I turned the key to position 1, fastened the seatbelt like it says to and tried to start it. Nothing. not a click. No electronics whatsoever were working with the exception of the instrument cluster read out saying "Fasten Belts" and the "Brake" light, etc.

Now I figured in some STRANGE way, the battery Instantly died... but heres the part that throws me for a loop. When I pulled the key out... The odometer, "Fasten Belts" and other instrument cluster lights continued to stay on. when the key was OUT completely! It didn't shut off at all until i tried the on - off, on - off with the key a zillion times.

What in the WORLD could something like this be? Dead battery? I would assume dead battery, but the electronics staying on throws me around a bit.

Two hours later: I can't get a click, instrument cluster lights, interior lights. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING... as if there were no battery at all...

Any ideas?

Thanks!