GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: What the F**KING F*CK

Default What the F**KING F*CK

so around 30 minutes ago some kids drove into the neighborhood in a truck with the bass thumping, windows down, looking really stupid. i was on the back porch doing nothing and then after a few minutes they came back by and yelled at a girl walking by (somehting like 'YOU SO FINE!') and drove out of the neighborhood.. well I went outside a few minutes ago and theres a huge rusty nail pushed all the way into my tire ... my brand new,,, BRAND NEW yoko's.... asldhfakjsdhflkjshdlfhasdljfhslhdfasfkalsdhfakjsdh flksdahflkjashdlfkjsdahjfksdalfhas if there was a way to find them i'd put the nail through on of their pencil dicks. stupid ****ers

god almighty... first time anyhting like this has happened to me so i'm a little.. special feeling at the moment. going to put on the spare and drive around the nighborhood and see if ic an find them.. we live in a huge complex and i imagine they're finding more cars to do this to

did you ever try to push a nail into a tire?? I did all kinds of cool things in my youth and id have to say thats a tough one. Maybe they stood it up and you rolled over it when you drove up?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

it was in the sidewall, parallel with the ground, so i couldn't have ran over it. it was stuck in as far as it could go.. bah... well i'm lots calmer now.. although i'd still teach them a lesson if i could get a hold on them.. a painful nail-related lesson

LOL I'll want to see the pics of what you do to them ... Same thing happened to my Dad years ago.. My folks live in Kennebunkport Me and have quite a few acres to themselves, my Mom is a non hunter and since my sister had Horses at the time the land was posted NO HUNTING. Well there are always a few idiots right ? These guys decided they were gonna hunt there anyway... so my dad went out and pointed out( quite politely) that this was a no no hunting area... They mumbled something about my fathers heritage and then left.. The next day their drive was covered with roofing nails... point is nobody SAW them do it .. so until you see these clowns do something, and get it on tape your better off leaving it alone, take it from somebody with a law enforcement background, if you try an "eye for an eye" deal.. you'll be out a lot more than a tire, besides yoka's don't cost that much.
    1992 BMW 535 155??? Miles
    Bavarian Autosport Exhaust,17" Style 32 Rims, Black on Black and very sinister looking ... My 1st BMW and I love her .....

heh, indeed. theres always the chance it happened earlier in the day and i had been driving around on it for alittle while.. although its probably more likely it was the kids. how they chose my street in my sub-division is beyond me.. i live in the "poor" part of of the neighborhood. if you go a half mile up the main road there are small mansions with several porches in the drive

You still drive a BMW, though...and it probably looks good.

All of this makes me want to leave some of the dents in my car and not paint it...who's going to **** with it if it screams, "AIN'T GOT ****" The paint looks bad enough right now that I might even start getting donations.

It would suck to come out and find your mailbox impailed through the windshield. Unless you saw the kids do it - I would not try an go after them. Do you have a garage for the car ?

Unless you have a really good place to hide the bodies - let it go.
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

Amen
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I noticed a few new scratches on my hood that I swear I've NEVER seen before (not deep ones, but deep enough to tick me off).... my neighborhood isn't that bad, but there are all these punk kids walking around.... I know its just a matter of time.
    Former: 95-530iM

Current: 99 GMC Seirra 1500