Recently I gave My 525 for a test drive to one of my friends, and unfortunately he does not have much experience with driving a stick. The drive wasn’t exactly the smoothest one; you know all how the beginnings with a manual tranny are. Making story short, we got to a set of red lights that were uphill (a very steppy one), so I think we screwed. To make it worse some motha in a big SUV sopped few inches off the bumper. That was the moment when I started praying that we don’t end up bumping into the car behind us. Fortunately it wasn’t the case, as I thought my buddy panicked. He pressed gas and clutch at the same time. And you all know that there is no better way to burn the clutch then doing that. My poor baby was being slathered until white smoke came out from under the hood with a really strong clutch smell, then it stalled. After waiting few minutes until all the smoke was gone I started the car. Cultch was feeling really soft, but there was no other damage that I’ve noticed. After driving home about 30 miles the pedal became harder but it dropped about an inch or two. Also you can minimally smell burned clutch, especially when the heater is on. Any suggestions?