GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EAT chip Easter sale!

Default EAT chip Easter sale! -> extended till April 1!

Hello Bimmer.info members,

It's almost Easter so it's time to tell you about the Easter E.A.T. chip sale.

All chips that are normally $199 will be $188 and that includes Priority Post USPS shipping. Chips will be mailed once a week so it could take 10 days to get your chip.

I'll have a new page for Ed which reflects the sale prices soon. If you want to order now, just email and tell me what chip you want, and I'll send a request for payment via PayPal.

A portion of all sales will also support Bimmer.info, as any chip ordered via the link on this board does.

The last day of this sale is March 28 so order early and order more than once!

P.S. if I get 8 or more sales by March 28, I'll pick one person in a random draw who will get 50% off their chip order.

Thanks, and Happy Easter

Edit:
    I have extended the sale a few days as I should have posted it earlier, I think a few people didn't see it in time.

Mark
    Last edited by MarkD; 03-29-2005 at 08:34 AM.

I want one :|
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Mark,

I noticed on your site you mention 95 540i manuals with EWS-II "soon"; any progress or expected time frame on this? I'd love to buy one!

Owner - Willamette Valley Motor Sports, LLC

How does one figure out which chip to order?

95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I want one :|

Hi Jeff,

I finally finshed off the project that I spent so much time on. Actually there are some small changes to make, but soon I'll have more time.

I'll make a new test chip based on the one you sent, and return yours then also.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Mark,

I noticed on your site you mention 95 540i manuals with EWS-II "soon"; any progress or expected time frame on this? I'd love to buy one!
    I'd like to second the request for a (0 261 203 484) chip.

And while I have a '95 540i6, and I am named Shaun, I assure you I'm a different person.

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal

Thanks Jeff.

I'm just bumping this post up as it got lost on Page 4.

I've sent Ed a reveisted EAT chjip page with the sale prices, so when he puts it on the server, you can order directly. The page still shows the $199 prices, but when you click BUY, the $188 price will be showm. Also, the payment will be made to mark@dsylva-tech.ca. Remember, use that page to get the discount. (Ordering from the page also supports bimmer.info)

Happy Easter!

Mark

I couldn't find a chip for my '93 525i M50 (Non-Vanos) on that page, is it available and if so would I have to pay extra for the UPS charges to DXB, also apart from the revised rev-limit on some of these chips what other performance gain can I expect on these (bhp/torque), fuel won't be a problem as nothing lower than 95 octane is available here (it's either the Regular 95 oct or Super 98 oct).

Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Ali
    I couldn't find a chip for my '93 525i M50 (Non-Vanos) on that page, is it available and if so would I have to pay extra for the UPS charges to DXB, also apart from the revised rev-limit on some of these chips what other performance gain can I expect on these (bhp/torque), fuel won't be a problem as nothing lower than 95 octane is available here (it's either the Regular 95 oct or Super 98 oct).

Thanks .

Did you read the part number of your DME from it's cover? If it's a 93 non-Vanos, it should be a 0 261 200 402, but please use the instructions here http://www.bmwe34.net/e34main/upgrade/chip.htm and check it.

There is no chip for an E34 M50 that I don't have.

Where is DXB? Is that Dubai? I can just send it by regular mail. Yes, UPS is extra but I don't recommend it.

The only differnce between the different rev limits is just that, and nothing else.

Also, your 95 is the same as 91 AKI octane, and the 98 RON you have is similar to 94 AKI.

Thanks

Mark

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast