GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OK... help me find some wheels.

Default OK... help me find some wheels. (please)

So, if you couldn't tell by some of my other threads... I've been spending alot of time on ebay and wheel & tire websites looking for some new shoes.

I already got burned on a set off ebay (so I have some 17" chrome racing dynamics w/tires to fit an E36 if anyone is interested)... and I'm slowly starting to shy away from that place.

If anyone has some wheels & tires to fit an E34 that they'd like to unload, or know someone who does... please let me know.
    I don't know exactly what I want, so I'm just looking for some variety to choose from. I DO know that I DON'T want to be rocking my basketweave 15's all summer long.

So I'm on the hunt for something in a 16" or 17". OEM, aftermarket, painted, polished, or chrome. I want to see what you've got. They have to be in great condition and under a grand shipped. Preferably well under.

please email me at: brandospace@hotmail.com
    I'm in Southern Oregon for anyone who may be in the area.

Thanks guys,

Brandon
    Last edited by Beez540; 03-11-2005 at 07:10 PM.

94 540i / 255k / 165k on the alusil / E.A.T. chip / Power Discs w/Akebono Pro Ceramic / E39 type 33's

-Brandon G

whats up with the E36 wheels man?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    whats up with the E36 wheels man?
    Like I said, I got burned on a fraudulent auction... but I'm working on remedying the situtation.

I could post the details, but I think it's best if I don't. They're nice wheels, tires are allright..but mismatched brands and one of the damn things isn't even the same profile as the other three! I get pissed just talking about it.

I'll get it worked out though... or if I can sell them and recoup my losses I'll do it.

94 540i / 255k / 165k on the alusil / E.A.T. chip / Power Discs w/Akebono Pro Ceramic / E39 type 33's

-Brandon G

Wheel Collision Center got a nice list of wheels to see what is out there and help you decide how much to pay for it...

http://www.wheelcollision.com/bmw3.htm

Bekkers Import for some awesome Rondell Cross-Spoke 16" for $165 each

http://www.bekkers.com/Merchant2/mer..._Code=brrimscs

I prefer 16"... easier on our pocket for new tires... which by the way... I would consider Avon M-Tech 500 offered by TireRack for under $100 per tire.

If you're not already doing it you might check on Roadflea daily and you're likely to find a good deal. You can also try a local dealership to see if they have a set off a newer 5 series that a customer traded out for a different set, I've heard of people getting good deals that way.
    http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifie...ds.php?cat=215
    http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifie...ds.php?cat=212
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy