GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E34 Rubber Floormats?

Default E34 Rubber Floormats?

Anyone know if there are OEM factory rubber floor mats (the ones that will hold all the tiny stones, dirt, etc), like the WeatherTech ones? A part number? I looked them up on the ETK, but could only confirm carpeted ones!? Anyone have a good recommendation on non-OEM ones, that will still fit like OEM ones? Looking for the set of 4 for my Touring- Gave up on the Wal-Mart ones!

Time to shampoo the carpet & detail the car up good (Jr. style ) Rigmaster sent me an *awesome* set of door panels (w/ leather cards & handles- non-peeling ones!), a Nussbaum woodtrim set & leather e-brake /handle to install BTW- Bret is an awesome guy to deal with (parts better than described & excellent packaging!)... Sorry for the rant- can you tell I'm excited to get these in!?

Any help on the floor mats would be great!

Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Don McAdams
    Anyone know if there are OEM factory rubber floor mats (the ones that will hold all the tiny stones, dirt, etc), like the WeatherTech ones? A part number? I looked them up on the ETK, but could only confirm carpeted ones!? Anyone have a good recommendation on non-OEM ones, that will still fit like OEM ones? Looking for the set of 4 for my Touring- Gave up on the Wal-Mart ones!

Time to shampoo the carpet & detail the car up good (Jr. style ) Rigmaster sent me an *awesome* set of door panels (w/ leather cards & handles- non-peeling ones!), a Nussbaum woodtrim set & leather e-brake /handle to install BTW- Bret is an awesome guy to deal with (parts better than described & excellent packaging!)... Sorry for the rant- can you tell I'm excited to get these in!?

Can't help with the mats but I love your Touring... looks great especially in Alpine White!

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

www.bavauto.com has some pretty nice ones i believe. Check them out. I jsut got thier catalog =p.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

They should be available from the dealer. Even for my old 88 750iL I can get them, that is why I know:
    Set rubber floormats front(for 750iL):
    Anthrazit: 51 47 9 400 886
    Grau: 82 11 9 413 023

Set rubbermats rear (also iL):
    Anthrazit: 51 47 9 400 954
    Grau doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Check the online spare parts catalog.
    Should be also under main group 51 and subgroup 47

Default me too!

I love your Touring
    love the wheels the stance and the body kit....it does have a bodykit???
    Gone but not forgotten

Thanks Guys. I will also check BavAuto, I forgot to check them.... Shogun, I had checked the ETK, but it did not say whether they were rubber or carpeted....

The Touring is a '95, everything on it is OEM. '95s had the M-Tech skirts, painted front/ rear lower bumpr sections, turn signals in the fenders & of course the w-i-d-e grille/ hood. The rims are E39 Style 5's w/ hubcentric rings sitting on a Sachs Sport suspension kit-

Thanks Guys!
    Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

The PO had Cannon in my car. They fit great. I use CoCo mats otherwise. Your car looks awesome. Love those rims.
    Willo
    1990 535i
    1981 528i
    1975 2002

Default Don, go back to ETK and click "EURO" instead of USA

...I checked the ETK, but it did not say whether they were rubber or carpeted...
    ...keep same info for your car except use EURO and you'll find the diagram for the rubber mats. I have them and LOVE them. If you order item #1 (front mats) & #2 (rear mats) the mat locks come with the set. Depending on how good your local dealer is...they may not be competent enough to order parts from the EURO side of the ETK. My local guys weren't, so I checked several of the BMW dealers that advertise nationally and got the best response from The BMW Store out of Cincinnati OH. (http://www.thebmwstore.com) ... you can get their toll free number from their website.

Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Default bought them front/rear

Used them the past two winters. Seem to do well. FYI, they are not Weathertech. They are german with a grid coveriing the surface. Hard to clean. I just put them over my carpet mats.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    www.bavauto.com has some pretty nice ones i believe. Check them out. I jsut got thier catalog =p.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

Default Don, I recently ordered them for our 3 series through Patrick at BMA , the

only complaint i have about them is they stink, some kind of weird solvent smell outgassing from the newly made mats...I put them in the car for a week and the smell in the car got pretty strong so then I've taken them out and left them in the backyard for about a month now and now I can't smell anymore of that solvent smell so I'll put them back in soon.. These are the bmw color matched ones and I looked them up in the etk, they have a clip on mount on them and bmw gets them from England. Nice deep grooves to hold stuff..Next time i'll get black though, the tan seems to show rubber shoe marks from black shoe heels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast