GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: boston area independent garages!!!

Default boston area independent garages!!!

I Am New To Boston Area From N.y. And In Need Of Good Independent Garage In The Area And Also If You Know Of An Autobody Shop!!!! I Am In Everett!!!!
    Thanks In Advance
    Daniel
    Daniel
    chefdanny121@yahoo.com
    92' 525i

Quote Originally Posted by chefdanny121
    I Am New To Boston Area From N.y. And In Need Of Good Independent Garage In The Area And Also If You Know Of An Autobody Shop!!!! I Am In Everett!!!!
    Thanks In Advance
    Daniel
    I know of a great body shop, but its about an hour or so north of you in Manchester NH, Eastern Autobody, they have done work for me in the past and I have been more than happy with the work they do...

There's Embright's Mighty Motors in Cambridge that I have seen recommended a number of times. Also look here on Roadflea: http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/newengland/
    Hth
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    There's Embright's Mighty Motors in Cambridge that I have seen recommended a number of times. Also look here on Roadflea: http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/newengland/
    Hth
    It is actually Albright Mighty Motors Service Somerville, MA(617) 623-5151 Jim Albright
    10% discount on BMW parts

They are on the Cambridge/Somerville border. Jim Albright is a BMWCCA Tech advisor and an all around nice guy. I had them replace a rear shock mount for me back in January. Good prices and a group of gear heads. I will definitly take my 5 there if I ever need some help. When the weather finally warms up in July you can probably recruit some help from others in the area if you want to wrench yourself

I cannot help you with the body work but check out the local CCA site for some help:
    http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/friends/service.asp

Good Luck,
    Rory
    Last edited by Rory; 03-11-2005 at 05:17 PM.

<Insert list of modifcations or clever saying here>

DoH! -Thanks for the correction Rory -I've never been there (as my 5er lives in Denver as you know) but that's how it was listed when I did the search on Roadflea. Hope things are good in Boston for ya'.
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?