GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pics of shogun's car

Default pics of shogun's car

Yes, I know, it's not a 5 series. But as the 7 board is not so busy and I am also here active, here are some pics in front of Tokyo Bay. Pls forgive me
    click here
    And some pics of the headliner repair done some months ago
    click here
    And another job done with my friend Mike (he is actually from Australia and also lives in Japan) on headlight cleaning, corrosion treatment at the lower edges of the doors with rust converter, and some other make up things.
    On some pics you can see on one side the cleaned headlights and on the other side not yet, just to compare. Installed are H1 55 W with 4.500K I bought from KOITO. Still have to install the ones I bought from the U.K. with 6.500K but also 55W. The first pic on the left on top show the wire melted after using H1 100W rally Bulbs.
    click
    Last edited by shogun; 03-08-2005 at 11:44 PM.

i've never seen markers on a bimmer

around here some ******* would snap em off
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default "High Tech" PDC, was installed on all Japanese 7 series

on the E32 and other cars. Still very popular here, because of the small parking lots and narrow streets.
    It is not the 'flag holder' which is in the online ETK.
    Nowadays a collectors item and I was asked already be several people overseas to buy it, as only available in Japan. But the price of a new one is more than 100 $.
    Here another one on a 750iL Highline

I am still searching for the nice picnic tables for the rear from the Highline here in Japan, as there were quite a number sold here.

Default Looks very sharp Shogun, nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    Yes, I know, it's not a 5 series. But as the 7 board is not so busy and I am also here active, here are some pics in front of Tokyo Bay. Pls forgive me
    click here
    And some pics of the headliner repair done some months ago
    click here
    And another job done with my friend Mike (he is actually from Australia and also lives in Japan) on headlight cleaning, corrosion treatment at the lower edges of the doors with rust converter, and some other make up things.
    On some pics you can see on one side the cleaned headlights and on the other side not yet, just to compare. Installed are H1 55 W with 4.500K I bought from KOITO. Still have to install the ones I bought from the U.K. with 6.500K but also 55W. The first pic on the left on top show the wire melted after using H1 100W rally Bulbs.
    click

Default That I used for my signature some time ago

For it's age it is in excellent condition and I try to keep it all original, including the Sony audio, the original wheels, tool box complete even with the old blue small towel with the BMW logo inside

so no sun roof in this car? How do you do the sun roof?
    Ted K
    90 535 5-speed

Ted, you mean the headliner replacement on the sunroof?
    That is also covered on my website. Have made a link to that as well as a very detailed description.
    Just visit my website.

Default Nice car...

...I would like it even more with clear corner lights (front turn signals) .

Have several colours front lights here. Grey, white, clear and the yellow ones too.
    Same with the tail lights. Got the from McQueen in Germany. Still I like the original best.
    Also have most of the modules like LKM-L, CCM, GM, RM, IHKA sword and control panel, MOTRONIC's, EML, dashboard, DK's , headlights from Hella, spare wheels, switches, relays , power steering pump, MAF's, and you name it on stock for survival in expensive Japan. Usually sent by friends from Germany. Do not have much space in crowded Tokyo, that is the problem.
    My only other problem is to 'hide' the parts from my wife
    She thinks I am E32
    I guess she is right ....
    But with these parts it is easy to check and swop for checking parts instead of buying new ones. I would recommend to all of you to get a basic stock of used parts for day X, when you need it and you do not have it (used) it costs a hell of money. I always buy when I find something in good quality and reasonable price.
    As an example: bought a GM in the U.K. for $ 10,-
    A new one would have cost me much more from the dealer.
    That is why shogun continues to collect parts.

Looks good Erich! Nice that you are contributing so richly to this great forum. I have never seen another car with those markers and as Winfred said, those markers would have a street life of about 5 minutes in the states in any mall parking lot. If you don't buy that Highliner, find a hot girl at the dealership to distract the salesman so you can snap off its marker and mail it to me. I will mount it in my garage as a keep sake....lol.
    Keep up the good work brother!
    George

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast