GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: FS: Stock 95' e34 525i springs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FS: Stock 95' e34 525i springs.

As the title states. If they could be any use to anybody, throw an offer my way.
    The springs came off my 95 e34 525i with 135k on them. I am selling them as is and will take some pictures tommorow.

~I hope its okay to post this here.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Just give them away..have who ever wants them pay for shipping ..they aren't worth selling...Just a thought, would you put used parts on your car?

Yah, i know...thats why i just told them to throw an offer my way =). To pay me whatever it is worth to them.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Default I might take your springs

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    Yah, i know...thats why i just told them to throw an offer my way =). To pay me whatever it is worth to them.

I might consider taking the springs off your hands. Still looking at a few other options like the Racing Dynamic springs....H&R. Looking for something not too stiff, but would prefer something just a little lower. I don't want to deal with the very low BAVAUTO spring situation again. If I do decide to go with the stock setup I would offer you 20 bucks for your time plus shipping cost....let me know what you think?

will 525 springs lower a 535?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

no clue jeff. sorry.

www.KaRealtySF.com

I say okay. But i thought lowell offered you his for free? I dont want to step on his feet.

~sorry whit. I shoulda made this thread a lil later I guess.

www.KaRealtySF.com

Lol...Josh, I don't care. I'll be happy that you SOLD em!

BTW, where is your thread about your alignment and the car pulling to one side? What kind of wheel/tire are you using? I installed my (balanced) BBS sports today (the 17" version with a set of used kuhmo 235's) on the front (rears haven't shown up yet). Even after an alignment with them on, it's acting strange....pulling left. I'm guessing the tire is bad; what happened with yours?

Best, whit

here is that thread. http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=10030

Today it was still the same and on the way home I decided to check the tire pressure. On the 1 mile trek home from that station, it seemed better, but I dont know for sure. Hopefully I will be able to tell tommorow. Tommorow, I am going to retorque the thrust arms under load and balance the tires at my old HS (last public highschool in san francisco with a full shop complete with alignment rack!!).

Im using the 15' basketweaves on michelins mxv4's or xgt ( i cant seem to remember right now.)

~ I guess we will let shirley decide on the springs.

www.KaRealtySF.com

Default wishy washy

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    I say okay. But i thought lowell offered you his for free? I dont want to step on his feet.

~sorry whit. I shoulda made this thread a lil later I guess.
    I don't want to come across as flaky... I thought Lowell's springs were off a 90' 535 and we aren't sure that they would fit, not to mention they have 100K more miles on them. Hope you understand. thanks, Paul