GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: ot... ebay problems!

Default ot... ebay problems!

Last week or so we had a post about ebay... at the time I had not been screwed by buyers but since 3, 0 feedback buyers have done "buy it now!"
    and then never paid or responded to emails!
    what the hell?!?
    if you choose to buy it now, is it not because you want it?! at least explain yourself!

then to make it worse... Dishnetwork asked ebay to cancel 5 or my auctions because they were for circuit boards that can be used for gaining free satellite... The auction did not say anywhere what the item did or what it was potentially for, did not name dishnetwork or even mention it was satellite related!!!
    I am getting very frustrated, the fees they charge you are and then they let others cancel your items - ********.

I use ebay to try to regain some of my business savvy that was lost in my accident/brain trauma and since I have not worked for 2 years, ebay is all I have. Does anyone know of another good auction place I can sell my goods?
    here is a link to the items that were NOT cancelled by dishnetwork

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZskullfracturebmw

and below is a photo of the tsop lock they cancelled on me, if anyone needs a tsop lock, $15 - I now just need to liquidate my inventory as I had just placed a big order!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Maybe someone at DishNetwork is jacking with you on the 'Buy it Now' option? -Kind of seems like it to me. I don't know if it's cost-effective for you but you could open your own Yahoo storefront for $100 iirc and sell like that.
    You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

Just require "immediate payment" through PayPal with "buy it now". Then they won't mess with you and you'll get legit BINs. Best, Whit