Hey Everyone,

This is just to let you know about our gathering information if you're in the area and would like to get together with our group. Our meeting will be tomorrow Tuesday, March 1, 2005.* We will be meeting at 7:00 PM in the Caribou Coffee House located on Hennepin Avenue next to the and here's the information.

7:00 PM
Caribou Coffee*
2300 Hennepin Avenue South.
Minneapolis, MN.

The Caribou is located next to a Baja Tortilla Grill inside a little business strip.* Other businesses by the Caribou are The Alt. (Ski and Bike shop) and there is a Starbucks across the parking lot from the Caribou.* The Hollywood Video store is just north up Hennepin Avenue (closer towards downtown Minneapolis) and the Autopia is on the same block (Hennepin Avenue) as the Caribou just south (away from downtown Minneapolis) so don't worry, you'll find it!* You have to get a little creative with parking, but spots are usually either available in the lot or in the street in front of the* Baja Tortilla Grill.* I really like this Caribou because it is a good central location and it's not that busy so we should have no problems with finding a place to group.

For those who are new to the gatherings, I want to thank you for your interest and please feel free to extend the invitation to other BMW owners.* As a group, we casually talk about different things related to repairs, upgrades, suspension and racing.* During the warmer months we gather at the Caribou Coffee shop located at the Northwest end of Lake Calhoun, but due to the size of our group, we're holding it at different locations through the winter.* We have several ideas for this year, which include several exciting outdoor events.* Many people in our group are members of the BMWCCA and have mentioned that they enjoy having a group that gathers on a monthly basis that's why they are associated with this owners group in addition to the BMWCCA.* If you aren't a member of the BMWCCA, don't worry, it's not a prerequisite to be part of our group, we don't charge membership dues and new members are always welcome!* I hope to see a large turnout this Tuesday, thanks for your interest in the Minneapolis BMW Owners Group!

-Eric Kozar
estonbach@aol.com