GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT, sorta. It seems hyundai is at least making a good effort. I was

Default OT, sorta. It seems hyundai is at least making a good effort. I was

doing routine maintenance on a 2003 sonata and was suprised to find that hyundai provides full access to all the service manual information free on their website.. at one time vw's and Kia's info was on their websites free but now its a subscription only. I have to applaud hyundai for making the info available to everybody for free at least.

Default After many failed attempts to find a cheap service repair

manual for my GF's '98 Passat, I finally found one last year for $20. I'm not a big fan of Chilton's Repair Manual but I rather buy this than spend almost $300+ for a comprehensive service manual from VW. Actually, the Chilton manual is not that bad... it's more illustrative than usual. Need to check the VW site, or others to see if the price has come down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    manual for my GF's '98 Passat, I finally found one last year for $20. I'm not a big fan of Chilton's Repair Manual but I rather buy this than spend almost $300+ for a comprehensive service manual from VW. Actually, the Chilton manual is not that bad... it's more illustrative than usual. Need to check the VW site, or others to see if the price has come down.
    Bentley makes comprehensive mauals for VW's, i've seen them at H20 and Waterfest for like $40 at retailers there. I think I even have a couple of Corrado manuals, a Rabbit/GTI (A2) manual (from the Vr6 swap) and a Mk3 jetta manual

Default Thanks man. I'll check that out.

ntxt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Bentley makes comprehensive mauals for VW's, i've seen them at H20 and Waterfest for like $40 at retailers there. I think I even have a couple of Corrado manuals, a Rabbit/GTI (A2) manual (from the Vr6 swap) and a Mk3 jetta manual