PDA

View Full Version : Misc BMW parts for sale...

Kalevera
02-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Guys:

I figured I'd offer this stuff to the board before sending it to eBay --

- 1 set of 4 newer Style 5's - 16" with the 23mm offset. Great condition, low mile rims that I bought with Michelin MXV4's from an E38. Tires are not included (already sold). Comes with 4 excellent center caps (one or two have minute imperfections - aka, the rondell is un-glued at the edges - that can only be seen by the discerning eye after some study). These wheels have no curb rash to speak of...just minor marks on a few. I've cleaned practically all of the brake dust from the insides. Was planning on running these on my car until I found a set of sport wheels. Make me an offer if you want them. Expect shipping to be in the ~$60 to $100 range in the lower 48 if you don't come pick them up in Davidson, NC (I only invoice actual shipping cost - which includes packing supplies if I pay for them).

http://www.statch.com/users/wlowel/bbs1.jpg

- 1 set of 4 older style 5's from my E34 - 15". These are in pretty bad shape, have a lot of curb rash and lack paint. They'll need to be refinished, or are perfectly fine for a set of snow tires. I only have 3 center caps for these, and they're in bad shape as well (I removed them in the pic because I take the wheels off all the time and they just got to be a pain). One tire is a <2000 mile Maxxis 225/60/15. The other three tires are not worth anything and I'll have them removed. I can remove the Maxxis tire if the purchaser requests (dented up 535 w/bad paint, house, bush, and trees shown in picture not included).

http://www.statch.com/users/wlowel/e34suspension_files/image047.jpg

- 1 ZF 4hp-22 rebuild kit (includes all frictions and a bunch of other soft parts, but no hard parts). I know it's missing one circlip, but that's it. These are ZF OEM parts, [mostly] in the plastic. Got this kit from a Euro trans shop that was going under, and don't need it because I ended up buying a ZF reman at a cost that would make you cry.

- 1 set of stock e34 springs. Fronts are about ~100k miles, rears are unknown.

- 1 set of Bavarian Automotive e34 sport springs. They've got less than 1500 miles on them and I paid ~ $170 for them in late November 04. I pulled these from my car because they're not a great riding spring -- where's the sport?! They make the front look great, but they don't ride well.

Anyway, none of this stuff has any practical value to me anymore, so I need to get rid of it. If something's just what you've been looking for, please make me an offer.

best, whit

Chappy
02-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Lowell,
I sent you a PM.
Bill