PDA

View Full Version : well guys, i turn 21 tomorrow, any suggestions?

bimmerd00d
02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I have a paper to turn in tomorrow morning, and i'm finishing it up, otherwise i'd go out tonight. After i do that, it's open season for something fun. You guys have any suggestions, i'm up in the Dallas area. :D

MarkD
02-17-2004, 10:22 PM
I have a paper to turn in tomorrow morning, and i'm finishing it up, otherwise i'd go out tonight. After i do that, it's open season for something fun. You guys have any suggestions, i'm up in the Dallas area. :D

Well you could always come up here and we could have a beer for our birthdays! (21... the good old days )

Mark

AA540
02-17-2004, 10:41 PM
yup, Mark you know you are old when you have been driving for more than 21 years. Pretty soon they will be calling us ol' codgers and we will refer to these kids as young whipper snappers. :)

AA
Aging gracefully like my E34

MarkD
02-17-2004, 11:32 PM
yup, Mark you know you are old when you have been driving for more than 21 years. Pretty soon they will be calling us ol' codgers and we will refer to these kids as young whipper snappers. :)

AA
Aging gracefully like my E34

That's right. I've been driving BMW's for 26 years and bought my 74 tii in early 81, or 23 years ago! I had it before before bimmerdood's parents had him. :D

Mark

Brian C.
02-17-2004, 11:55 PM

Brian C.
02-17-2004, 11:58 PM
This is always good for a start! (http://www.trunetworks.com/projects/flash/?flash=boobs)

Have a Great One Anyway!.....BUT, please don't drink and drive.

Brian C.

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Toast a Beer for the Board! Have fun, be safe.

Oh to be 21 again! But hey, then I'd be working, and here I sit, 43 and working my own schedule! I like NOW at any age!

BigD
02-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Get laid. Or just spank it extra hard! "Scream if you want to, no one will hear you!"

joshuagore
02-18-2004, 12:43 AM
D00d big 21 wish you were here in Chi town to celebrate. Anyways take it easy Brandon, I hope to visit soon.

Josh

kiNGMak
02-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Drink only in moderation.. unless you have someone to drive you.. no buzz or gettin drunk is worth a DUI/DWI or any accidents or anything else... Have fun.. but be safe