PDA

View Full Version : 535I Parts Car

Michael Lawson
02-17-2004, 10:02 PM
I posted this earlier, but since it's difficult to search, I thought I'd post it again. I'm looking for a reference for anyone who is interested in a wrecked 1990 BMW 525I 5-speed. The front end and the passenger side into the passenger door pillar is extensively damaged. The driver side of the vehicle and rear end of the vehicle are in great shape. The radio and computer are missing. Interior is salvageable. If you are interested, please leave a contact method.
ML

joebigfun
02-17-2004, 10:31 PM
is it a 535 or 525? Where are you? How much? Thanks! Joe joebigfun@yahoo.com

I posted this earlier, but since it's difficult to search, I thought I'd post it again. I'm looking for a reference for anyone who is interested in a wrecked 1990 BMW 525I 5-speed. The front end and the passenger side into the passenger door pillar is extensively damaged. The driver side of the vehicle and rear end of the vehicle are in great shape. The radio and computer are missing. Interior is salvageable. If you are interested, please leave a contact method.
ML

Mr Project
02-18-2004, 09:48 AM
I have a friend that may be interested, depending on price and location....where are you?

Elekta
02-18-2004, 04:10 PM
I am looking for the keyless/alarm wiring harness. It's under the back seat. It looks like this
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82&stc=1

ggil@texas.net

geoffrey