PDA

View Full Version : Help with a bent wheel

CrimsonBrian
02-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey guys,
One of my basketweaves has become bent on the lip, causing the tire to slowly lose pressure. I talked to the tire place I normally go to and they will straighten it for $135. This seems a little much to me. I have a feeling I could get a used basketweave for much less than that, but I wanted to check with you people first. Am I getting soaked (this tire place is excellent but $$$)? If I am, where might I get a new basketweave (15" for `95 525i)? Thanks!

Brian

mjradin
02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
www.rimpro.com

Rigmaster
02-17-2004, 02:38 PM
But it sounds like they are just gonna straighten out the lip and give it back to you. I've got a couple of spare basketweaves available if you decide to go with a good used one- $80 each + shipping, I even have a couple of spare center caps.

Bret
Raleigh, NC

Hey guys,
One of my basketweaves has become bent on the lip, causing the tire to slowly lose pressure. I talked to the tire place I normally go to and they will straighten it for $135. This seems a little much to me. I have a feeling I could get a used basketweave for much less than that, but I wanted to check with you people first. Am I getting soaked (this tire place is excellent but $$$)? If I am, where might I get a new basketweave (15" for `95 525i)? Thanks!

Brian