PDA

View Full Version : Questions -- I Need help with

Blackice
02-17-2004, 12:07 PM
I have a 92 525i m50 engine and i just replaced the injectors. The problem is that when I was taking the old injectors out i must have pulled too hard on the fuel rail (which is connected to the fuel pressure regulator) that a hose (i think its the vacuum hose) that leaves the fuel pressure regulator came off. I installed the new injecotrs with out noticing it and after i have srewed back the fuel rail , I noticed the hose which i have no idea where it connects to. I tried looking under the throttle body but cannot find where the other end goes. I checked it up in my Bentley service book and it seems like its the vacuum hose but the but has no diagram as to what part it connects to. Does anyone have any idea what i have to do to connect it back. There is really very little space to work with, Where and What do i have to remove to be able to connect this hose??? Please help.

Travelfeet
02-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Can you post a picture? That might help...

WarrenBrown
02-17-2004, 08:41 PM
On a 95 525i that vacuum hose connects to the regulator and to a port in the intake manifold between #5 and #6. The port is more vertical and is out where the runners join, away from the head. You can feel it with your finger.

Warren Brown
91 318is
95 525iT