PDA

View Full Version : Please excuse my rudeness

jpkasper
02-13-2004, 07:03 PM
I have recently joined the forum and submitted a few posts without properly introducing myself. My name is Paul Kasparian and have recently (3 months ago) purchased my first bimmer. It is a '94 530i with an automatic transmission and a newer (45k miles) alusil motor. I LOVE THIS CAR! Although there is a fair amount of routine maintenance that need to be performed, I don't regret my decision to buy it.
Anyhow, I have been reading the threads and am amazed at the amount of knowledge that is available in the forum.

Paul K

P.S. I can't wait to install the EAT chip! (when it's available)

Paul in NZ
02-13-2004, 07:21 PM
I have also found this forum to have a wealth of information,and of course fellow e 34 enthusiasts.I am sure you have already checked it out bute34.NET (http://www.bmwe34.net/) is always an excellent place for recourses to.You may also find a touch of rudeness here too at times but this is to be expected when our pride and joy is giving us grie!!!

warton
02-13-2004, 07:51 PM
I have recently joined the forum and submitted a few posts without properly introducing myself. My name is Paul Kasparian and have recently (3 months ago) purchased my first bimmer. It is a '94 530i with an automatic transmission and a newer (45k miles) alusil motor. I LOVE THIS CAR! Although there is a fair amount of routine maintenance that need to be performed, I don't regret my decision to buy it.
Anyhow, I have been reading the threads and am amazed at the amount of knowledge that is available in the forum.

Paul K

Somehow the e34 is more than just a car. Welcome to the board.

Peter

Springfield1952
02-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Always nice to have more '94 530's on the board. Welcome.

Bill R.
02-13-2004, 09:22 PM

Paul K

DueyT
02-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the group, Paul! As you're finding out, these cars really are the Ultimate Driving Machine. Don't forget to send piccies when the weather clears (unless, of course, you're somewhere that is nice and warm... ;) )

Cheers,
Duey

632 Regal
02-14-2004, 12:52 AM
I found this board after I purchased my 94 530i and probably wouldnt have jumped into it as freely as I did, however I did get real lucky and get a well maintained peice of German engineering.

There are things that without this board that would just be enough to put your tail betweem your leggs and run but we are all here because we appreciate these cars and are willing to give insight to each other with our experiences and tips.

Basiclly what I am saying is if you have any basic mechanical knowledge, there is nothing that this board cant help you through no matter how difficult.

You have found a great neighborhood to hang out in. I myself have found it useful beond any means.

Welcome aboard Paul!

Mr Project
02-14-2004, 12:56 AM
Sounds like a fellow Armenian.(?) :) Welcome!