PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still wanting one of the currently available EAT chips?

MarkD
02-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Hello members,

here's something that should help you decide to order a chip :

As you may have seen, the EAT winter sale is running and you save $15 during the sale. To make it more interesting, from now until March 13 I am going to hold a draw each time I get 7 new orders, and the winner will get their purchase price refunded. That means you have a 1 in 7 chance of winning a free EAT chip!

When I pick a winner, I'll keep all the other names active and still eligible to win until the final draw.

There's no limit on how many refunds are available, there will be one luck winner for each 7 orders.

This contest is applicable only to currently available chips.

Other details:
You must Pay by PayPal to be eligible, as if you win I'll refund your PayPal purchase. Orders can be sent via Paypal to mdsylva@sympatico.ca, and just specify the part number as shown on the website, but subtract $15 from the indicated price.

I can either pick the names out of a hat here, or send them to someone else to draw. (Maybe Ed if he has a few spare minutes every so often)

Mark

jpkasper
02-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Is there a chip available for a '94 530i with an automatic transmission?

Paul K

MarkD
02-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Is there a chip available for a '94 530i with an automatic transmission?

Paul K

I've got a few people testing it, some with very good results and 2 with odd transmission shifts. (not a smooth shift) It's not yet released.

Mark

632 Regal
02-13-2004, 11:57 PM
I miss that chip and want that power back in a mean way!!! Being able to spin the tires with a 3 litre heavy car still amazes me...or was that just a dream? I think the stock chip either was de-tuned to the point that the weak trans worked or it has something in it to retard the timing between shifts. Without reading it we will never know. I will go in $100 on top of the chip in order to find out...I'm telling you the difference was amazing.

KenB
02-14-2004, 08:14 AM
I want a chip!!! How do I sign up for paypal??

'93 525i 5 speed.

rickm
02-14-2004, 08:19 AM
If you go to paypal.com you'll see a signup option.

KenB
02-14-2004, 08:27 AM
If you go to paypal.com you'll see a signup option.

Thanks for the quick reply, will check it out.

Unregistered
02-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Mark when I went to your site I see the $179 price for your chip for the 535im. I didn't see an option to get the reduce price of $164. How does that work? Will I get a refund?, or my card will be only debited for the reduce price not the $179 it is debiting from my card on the site.

Mark D'Sylva
02-15-2004, 02:01 AM
Mark when I went to your site I see the $179 price for your chip for the 535im. I didn't see an option to get the reduce price of $164. How does that work? Will I get a refund?, or my card will be only debited for the reduce price not the $179 it is debiting from my card on the site.

What you have to do is just go to Paypal.com and make a payment for the reduced amount (price on the site -$15) to mdsylva@sympatico.ca . Just specify what you wnat to order in the fields supplied by PayPal.

Note: the price of the M60 chips which are shown on the site as $169 are supposed to be $199. I have had a few problems updating the products page and that's why it's not fixed. I'll make the sale price on those chips $159 untill I fix the site. (I'm working on it this minute but still have an error in the hypertext)

Mark

MarkD
02-15-2004, 09:14 AM
What you have to do is just go to Paypal.com and make a payment for the reduced amount (price on the site -$15) to mdsylva@sympatico.ca . Just specify what you wnat to order in the fields supplied by PayPal.

Note: the price of the M60 chips which are shown on the site as $169 are supposed to be $199. I have had a few problems updating the products page and that's why it's not fixed. I'll make the sale price on those chips $159 untill I fix the site. (I'm working on it this minute but still have an error in the hypertext)

Mark

Oops.. that $159 mentioned above for the 540 chip should be $169 !!
(till I get this website updateed)

Mark