PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 91 525i M50- Parts for sale..

oufyaba
02-11-2004, 06:59 PM
All:

It's a sad moment for me, parting out my baby (91 525i). Listed below are Quick turn of events, followed by list of major parts for sale. I am also willing to sell the car as is to someone who is willing to fix and enjoy. I am located in the Washington DC area, so anyone local is welcome to stop by, and for those far away, I am will be happy to ship to you too..
Please contact me by e-mail or phone, because I sometimes I don't keep up with forums posts, but I will try.

Tony
oufyaba@hotmail.com
703-851-8878

Recent event that car has seen:

1. May 2003, Overheated, (broken plastic water pump) (parts from Patrick BMA)
2. May 2003, replaced with metal water pump, and new fan blade/clutch (BMA parts)
3. August 03, replaced O2 sensor (BMA)
4. AUGUST 03, September 03, white smoke out of tail-pipe
5. Sept. 03, Replaced Radiator, Auxiliary fan, coolant hoses, and replaced plastic thermostat housing with metal housing, all from BMA
6. Oct. 03, white smokes continues, cylinder gasket suspected.
7. Nov 03., replaced cylinder head. I bought rebuilt cylinder head from Pete J&F motors, Arlington, VA and installed myself. replaced all hoses under hood (vacuum, water, fuel), new Bosch starter from BMA,..old cylinder head was cracked!

8. Dec. 03, two weeks after the big project, slid on black ice, narrow road, and hit a tree (kid in the back, but luckily no one hurt)..

Parts for sale (pictures can be seen at):
http://photos.yahoo.com/cafrican

I will be happy to take further pictures for any part you like. I took rigorous care of this car, and only used Mobil 1 since I bought it at 70k, and did most work myself. Transmission replaced about 4 years ago. It has 180 on it now. I was planning to keep it at least two more years and thus why I did the cylinder head job and everything under the hood, but I guess it wasn't meant to be with the accident and decided to let it go.

1. 17inch M-Contours Replicas (Italia 5), with Pirelli tires (purchased from Tire-Rack in Sept. 02 as a set. Very good condition. Minor scratches or curb rash on 1 or two rims. Have considerable tire life left. Currently on car

2. 16inch wheel and Dunlop tires, Mili Migilia wheels, bought from tire-rack back in 1998, and have considerable life left

3. Euro clear tail lights (Excellent condition, OEM BMW, bought from Bekkers Imports)

4. Euro cleat front turn signals (Excellent condition, OEM BMW, bought from Bekkers Imports)

5. Euro ELLIPSOID headlights. Right side plastic frame broke in the accident and the lights wiggle. left side in good shape(OEM BMW, bought from Bekkers Imports)

6. Sunroof visor (Excel Condition)
7. Pioneer CDX-M30 6 disk CD Changer, with PIO cable. (Excellent condition)
8. Original new BMW 15in spare tire with new Pirelli tire, never used
9. Set of 4 original BMW rims (no tires) with covers and lug nuts
10. manual real sun shade
11. Racing Dynamics sway bar
12. H&R lowering springs (currently on car), no picture), bought from tirerack.com
13. EIBACH front and rear sway bars (currently on car, no picture), tirerack
14. Euro front ELLIPSOID projection fog lights, bought from Bekkers imports (very good condition)
15. original US spec fog lights that came on car
16. Original US spec headlights that came on car
17. BMW cup holder
18. BMW license plate cover (black)
19. Used Bentley Manual
20. New Microfilmed (BMA)
21. New Zimmerman cross-drilled rotors for the front, bought for the accident, but never got to install them (BMA)
22. Original BMW Amber tail lights
23. Original BMW amber turn signals
24. Cylinder head? Only drove about 200 miles on this rebuilt one
25. Bosch starter, only drove 200 miles
26. Jim Confronti (Shark) performance chip
27. Car has Bilstein sports all over.
28. Urethane bushings and strong suspension components
29. Inside leather in good shape
26. Other parts, before it goes to the junkyard, like doors, pieces, parts, etc..

ilya
02-11-2004, 07:17 PM
im looking for a driver side low beam elipsoid headlight assembley. looks like you do have one available. i need the low beam ONLY, and it has to be elipsoid. how much would you want for it?

also, how much for the foglights?

i have a 1995 525i, so all of that should fit just right, correct?

shragon
02-11-2004, 07:26 PM
ouch! sorry to hear about your loss.

11. Racing Dynamics sway bar
13. EIBACH front and rear sway bars (currently on car, no picture), tirerack
i'm guessing it's an RD strut bar, and eibach sways?

ilya
02-13-2004, 09:16 PM
oufyaba, i just emailed you.

ryan roopnarine
02-13-2004, 10:02 PM
the shift slider and panel (pnrd123 thing) and a/m switch? also, the shiftrod deal as well. pm me if better for you.

Elekta
02-13-2004, 10:08 PM
glad everyone is ok. That's what' really important. Too bad you can;t find another e34 and make the transfer of all the goodies.

I need the keyless alarm wiring harness (what the black box plugs into) It has a bunch of leads, an led lead, hot lead and the harness itself. Can't seem to find one anywhere.

I already have the box and the fob.

I can paypal.