PDA

View Full Version : what type of 325 do you own, E30 or E36?

MarkD
11-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Hello E30 owners,

would you mind posting the model of 325i you own? I'm asking as I may offer a group buy on EAT performance chips for the 3 series.
Please also mention if you are interested in a group buy on a chip. The price would probably be $185 if I get 7 interested people and $179 if I get 10.

Thanks

Mark

winfred
11-03-2004, 01:08 PM
ill bug anybody that come in the shop

JonE
11-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Mark,
I'm in, as you know!
Jon

94is
11-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Mark,
Do you do custom tuning for special cars? I am planning on eventually getting a euro hfm and larger injectors and possibly next summer a Dinan s/c. I was just wondering, since it can sometimes be hard to tune a car like that and I know alot of people have chips custom made for their specific applications. Sorry for all the questions. :p
BTW, I really noticed a huge improvement in Tim's 325es with your chip, and the 535 isn't too shabby either. ;)

MarkD
11-03-2004, 04:39 PM
Hey Mark,
Do you do custom tuning for special cars? I am planning on eventually getting a euro hfm and larger injectors and possibly next summer a Dinan s/c. I was just wondering, since it can sometimes be hard to tune a car like that and I know alot of people have chips custom made for their specific applications. Sorry for all the questions. :p
BTW, I really noticed a huge improvement in Tim's 325es with your chip, and the 535 isn't too shabby either. ;)

I do some custom tuning but it's not easy to do remotely, especially if you are adding forced induction. Dinan should be supplying new software when you buy the s/c.

You noticed a difference with the 325es? Tim didn't say he noticed very much, but he should have noticed. I was hoping he would post a comparison of the Dinan chip he had and mine.

Mark

94is
11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
I do some custom tuning but it's not easy to do remotely, especially if you are adding forced induction. Dinan should be supplying new software when you buy the s/c.

You noticed a difference with the 325es? Tim didn't say he noticed very much, but he should have noticed. I was hoping he would post a comparison of the Dinan chip he had and mine.

Mark

Yeah, I understand. I think maybe you're thinking of the 535. That car had a Jim C chip before and the car feels essentially the same (at least that's what I think Tim said). The 325es was bone stock before and with the chip the car came to life. Oh man that car was so damn fun to drive. I drove it around while my car was undergoing my swap, and it was a blast. :D

MarkD
11-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I understand. I think maybe you're thinking of the 535. That car had a Jim C chip before and the car feels essentially the same (at least that's what I think Tim said). The 325es was bone stock before and with the chip the car came to life. Oh man that car was so damn fun to drive. I drove it around while my car was undergoing my swap, and it was a blast. :D

Tim told me he had a Dinan chip in the 325e when he bought it, is that correct?

94is
11-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Tim told me he had a Dinan chip in the 325e when he bought it, is that correct?
Hmm, I'll have to ask him. I thought it was stock, but maybe I was wrong.