PDA

View Full Version : winfred, do you use an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

BCOOK2
09-10-2004, 07:54 PM
If so, what brand, and how well does this work for your 19# inj.? I'm not sure that the factory 3 bar regulator is enough.

winfred
09-10-2004, 10:17 PM
at the moment i don't use one and with this motor don't need any more fuel, 6 19# injectors can feed 240 hp, if you want more fuel cheep if i remember right it's a 89 944s porsche, regulator is 3.5 bar and will bolt on with no mods and can be had for around $60

BCOOK2
09-10-2004, 11:51 PM
This is why I specifically asked you. Thanks for the input as always! Have a great weekend! By the way, you don't have a bently service manual with the correct torque spec for the front wheel bearing nuts? I figured you'd have already answered my first query if you did. I have a little bit of bad luck with wrenching bearing nuts too tight or loose. Better to go with the factory spec, huh?

winfred
09-11-2004, 12:23 AM
near as i can tell on the bmw tis it's 290nm

This is why I specifically asked you. Thanks for the input as always! Have a great weekend! By the way, you don't have a bently service manual with the correct torque spec for the front wheel bearing nuts? I figured you'd have already answered my first query if you did. I have a little bit of bad luck with wrenching bearing nuts too tight or loose. Better to go with the factory spec, huh?

BCOOK2
09-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Much appreciated!