PDA

View Full Version : anyone need 5 speed swap parts? 525i/535i/530i

Rigmaster
02-07-2004, 11:55 AM
Guys,

I've got a couple of complete 5 speed parts cars and some 5 speed parts that need to go.

I have a complete '90 535i 5 speed with 122k miles on it, in excellent condition. Also a '92 525i with ~200k on it, very good condition. Both cars are (mostly) complete, all of the parts needed for a full Auto to 5 speed conversion are available. The 535i engine is sold, the 525i (m50) engine is available. Please email questions and/or offers.

I also have many of the 5 speed parts from a '94 530i left over- I have:
flywheel, pedal cluster, slave + master cyl and most plumbing, damaged tranny (large hole in the side). (also- lots of engine accessories- starter, alternator, waterpump, intake + injectors, TB, etc)

Please email me or send me a PM on this board and I'll get back to you with info.

Thanks, Bret

Raleigh, NC

AllanS
02-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Do you have any interior pieces from that 535i? if so, what color is the interior? I'm looking for the large plastic vent on top of the dash facing the windshield, plus the large flat wood trim piece that fits in the shifter area- the one that the shifter fits into.

Unregistered
03-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Bret.
I'm looking for a windshield trim (molding) for my '95 525 (both sides and the cup/clip). If you have it, please send me your quote.
milstein.m@neu.edu
Thanks.
Maks.

Guys,

I've got a couple of complete 5 speed parts cars and some 5 speed parts that need to go.

I have a complete '90 535i 5 speed with 122k miles on it, in excellent condition. Also a '92 525i with ~200k on it, very good condition. Both cars are (mostly) complete, all of the parts needed for a full Auto to 5 speed conversion are available. The 535i engine is sold, the 525i (m50) engine is available. Please email questions and/or offers.

flywheel, pedal cluster, slave + master cyl and most plumbing, damaged tranny (large hole in the side). (also- lots of engine accessories- starter, alternator, waterpump, intake + injectors, TB, etc)

Please email me or send me a PM on this board and I'll get back to you with info.

Thanks, Bret

Raleigh, NC

talltorontoguy
03-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Bret

Your email is not working (box full?).

I need several items, pls email me at talltorontoguy@hotmail.com so we can discuss.

Thanks,
Rod

MicahO
03-23-2004, 08:11 AM
If you've still got it, is the rear end on the 535 a limited slip unit?

Thanks--

--Micah

Deke NorCal
03-23-2004, 10:08 AM
I'm interested in doing a manual conversion on my 535i, how much for all the needed parts off the 535i?? would you be willing to trade for an auto tranny ? hehe
thanks in advance,
Deke

MikeV
03-23-2004, 01:29 PM

Bret, YGM about the 530i 5-speed parts.

Rigmaster
03-23-2004, 10:02 PM
All,

just want to clarify, that I am parting out these cars, I might be interested in selling them "complete" as-is, but they have all had parts removed and all of them are either wrecked or fire-damaged.

Now, to update the parts availability- since I posted the original message- I did not get any replies (until now) so I listed + sold the 2 5 speed transmissions (525 M50 and 535i) on Ebay (!!). The buyer did not want the other 5 speed parts (pedal box, shifter, etc, etc), so they are still available- I will try to reply directly to all of those who asked about these or any other parts.

As far as interior parts, I have a complete tan (natur?) leather interior from the '90 535i, all seats are in good shape, and all interior panels are in good shape (with wood trim) EXCEPT the drivers side front door panel backing is slightly cracked from the wreck. I also have a complete Dark blue leather interior WITHOUT wood trim (minus glovebox) from an '89 525i, the front seats + door panels are in good shape, and the back seat is pretty good, except 2 small spots on the top of the seatback where the seam is splitting.

Several of you have inquired about the wood shifter surround piece, I am going to offer it as part of the 5 speed conversion "package" first, and if still available, will contact those of you who asked about this part separately.

If you try to email me directly, you will need to delete the "NOSPAM" from my email address or your reply will fail. You can also PM me using the board's PM feature and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks!!

Bret Luter
Raleigh, NC

Guys,

Thanks, Bret

Raleigh, NC

JustinM
03-23-2004, 10:04 PM
how much for the blue leather seats
? PM if you want

Rigmaster
03-23-2004, 10:10 PM
and it's a 3.46 LSD, 122k miles on it, Redline fluid used, $400 + shipping.

Thanks, Bret

If you've still got it, is the rear end on the 535 a limited slip unit?

Thanks--

--Micah

Springfield1952
03-23-2004, 11:22 PM
I sent you a PM about the 530 parts earlier today.

Curt.
1994 530iT

Bill H.
03-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Please. :)