PDA

View Full Version : FS: SAN DIEGO Black Vaders and rear seats

94is
08-31-2004, 06:21 PM
Up for sale again are some black manual and heated vaders from my parts car. These seats are in excellent working condition and cleaned up really nice when I applied some leather cleaner. The passenger side vader is as close to mint as you could get for a 10 year old seat. The drivers side vader has very nice leather with a minor amount of wear on the left side bolster.

When the m3 was in its accident, the force of the driver being jerked around caused the frame on the drivers side to become slightly tweaked. I briefly looked into getting the seat frame repaired but I decided not to mess with it and to let the buyer decide what they would like to do.

I also have the complete rear seat and all seat belts. They are in excellent shape and I can get pics of those if a serious buyer is interested. I also have the switches for the heated seats so if anyone wanted to possibly to a conversion to heated seats the switches will come with them, if you need them. I don't have all the wiring, but I know that those switches can be hard to find sometimes.

I am looking to get $650 for the front seats or $950 for the complete set. Local buyers take priority, and I would be more than happy to meet someone in the Socal area. If shipping is required, buyer will pay the shipping. I will not accept any trades. Thank you very much for looking and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

EDIT: I tried to attach pics but .info says my pics are too big. All the other sites I posted this on let me attach all 4 pics. Email me at Kymmy16w@yahoo.com and I'll send you pics. ;)