PDA

View Full Version : anyone need a chip for their E30 325i?

MarkD
07-03-2004, 09:31 PM
I've tweaked my E30 chip for DME 0 261 200 173 so if you need one, it's $199 including FEDEX shipping to the USA. Orders will be shipped around July 12 as I'll be back from Oktoberfest then. (Fedex shipping not normally included)

Mark

winfred
07-03-2004, 10:35 PM
not to change the subject, is there a different injection/timming map on a vanos m50 when vanos is engauged? i am thinking about building a wiring harness to fit motronic 3.3 from a 93-95 m50 to my 90 325is for it's updated functions (ams, knock sensing and sequencial injection, and to a lessor degree coil packs) i've fabbed up a mount for a cam sensor to take the place of the rotor and run the tone ring for it. as adaptive as motronic 1.3 is i am having lean mixture problems with my bolt on's and stock long block, i don't want to run my near future 2.9 stroker m20 lean and hammer it, i was thinking theres no reason that the later system won't work if i feed it the right inputs, i know i can fool the computer about missing the vanos solonoid, i am just not sure if the computer does anything different during vanos operation, i remember reading about people eliminating vanos on hot rod m50s usually on early large power increase supercharged cars