PDA

View Full Version : Shogun, It's all your fault

Blitzkrieg Bob
09-11-2010, 05:34 PM
My oldest son wants to give his E34 to his younger brother and buy an E32 750 IL.... and wants to find the highline parts

Kibokojoe
09-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I think this will end up happening to me also. Even my wife wants a 3

shogun
09-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Innocence
Innocence is a term used to indicate a general lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing. In a legal context, innocence refers to the lack of legal guilt of an individual, with respect to a crime.
SHOGUN IS......:D

Highline parts I still have for sale here, the 2 rear tables with brackets, foot rests, buffalo seat back in version for tables, ilumination for that.
Have it since 2 years on stock for someone in the U.S., promised again and again to send me 700$ for it including shipping.
Gave him final deadline end of October now.

I assume he does not want to install the second aircon in the rear, for that he also needs a second alternator, and pipings from engine room to the rear seats.
The control module for the 2nd aircon is no longer available from the dealer, I still have 2 of them in stock. And in another 750iL Highline from 1990, which presently serves as spare parts stock.
Tell him: in any case a 750 is a complete different animal than an E34, maintenance cost and work, fuel consumption is terrible high, BUT

These cars are like a certain woman I know (who will remain un-named). A true thing of beauty, but very high maintenance and demanding of a lot of attention... But she can perform like no other, and OOOOHHHHHHBABY!!! what she can do for you when you two are alone!!!
;)

Tiger
09-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Limosine accessories... similar to Rolls Royce for E32?! I never knew!

'Please return your table to the upright and locked position before we take off, sir.'

LOL

Paul in NZ
09-11-2010, 10:15 PM
i would rather have a v12 in an E34

shogun
09-11-2010, 11:23 PM
to be honest, the Highline version is actually not so good for a self driver, it is luxury pure in the rear seats, but I want to drive. Here a Highline
http://www.7-forum.com/hertter/index2.php

at the moment I like to drive the M3 E36 3.2, here the M3
http://s877.photobucket.com/home/hellboy99/recentuploads

not so comfortable like a 750 of course, but a real driving machine.

Blitzkrieg Bob
09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Tell him: in any case a 750 is a complete different animal than an E34, maintenance cost and work, fuel consumption is terrible high, BUT

These cars are like a certain woman I know (who will remain un-named). A true thing of beauty, but very high maintenance and demanding of a lot of attention... But she can perform like no other, and OOOOHHHHHHBABY!!! what she can do for you when you two are alone!!!
;)

We are quite used to living with this type of woman...We have an E34 ///M5

Thanks, I let him know...I am sure he will be intersted in th highline parts...He is on a mission to shut down the lexus VIP crowd here with "The True VIP Ride"