PDA

View Full Version : While a past owner of several E34 models,

Bill H.
03-06-2010, 07:54 AM
I currently am working on my E24...that would be the big six coupe with mostly E34 parts.

While I have read many active post on your 5 series, it appears there is zero interest on the Six series posting area. I was hopeful that some of you posting more social commentaries, might actually look at the other sections and attempt to help other seeking, important to them, knowledge to help make a better BimmerNut world for all series. I now feel that hope seems unlikely and would like to ask one last favor.

Would someone please direct my to the best source for six series information?

My apologies to those who may be offended by my small rant.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mr._Graybeard
03-06-2010, 11:17 AM
I currently am working on my E24...that would be the big six coupe with mostly E34 parts.

While I have read many active post on your 5 series, it appears there is zero interest on the Six series posting area. I was hopeful that some of you posting more social commentaries, might actually look at the other sections and attempt to help other seeking, important to them, knowledge to help make a better BimmerNut world for all series. I now feel that hope seems unlikely and would like to ask one last favor.

Would someone please direct my to the best source for six series information?

My apologies to those who may be offended by my small rant.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Bill, you might start by looking here. http://www.normgrills.net/bcg/index.shtml

Ross
03-07-2010, 11:05 AM
I think member Kalevera has E24s and is knowledgable. He posts also at Bimmerforums, same name.
E24s share more with E28s than they do E34s. mye28 or something similar is an active forum.

Bill H.
03-07-2010, 03:06 PM
the help I receive...Thank you both for your help.

Bruno
01-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Bill, as other posters said, the E24 is basically an E28 with a different shell. Nothing much to do with the E34. The suspension, engine, drive train is all E28. My E28 is the place to be. I did swap an E34 engine in my E24 race car because I like the M30B35 better.
BigCoupe.com - The Ultimate 6-Series Website (http://www.bigcoupe.com) is another forum dedicated to E24 cars.

Bill H.
01-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your extensive knowledge with the much less knowledgeable like myself. I do appreciate it.