PDA

View Full Version : Blinker not flashing inside?

brianwolf3
11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
I was messing around with my guage bezel a few days ago. When I put it back in I noticed that when i turn my left blinker on nothing lights up inside on the guages. The light outside the cars blinks light it should but nothing inside. I tried changing the bulb but it didn't work. Maybe I have a bad bulb? I remember when I put the guages back in i put a lot of pressure down on the turn signal lever. Hopefully I didnt break anything in there.

whiskychaser
11-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I was messing around with my guage bezel a few days ago. When I put it back in I noticed that when i turn my left blinker on nothing lights up inside on the guages. The light outside the cars blinks light it should but nothing inside. I tried changing the bulb but it didn't work. Maybe I have a bad bulb? I remember when I put the guages back in i put a lot of pressure down on the turn signal lever. Hopefully I didnt break anything in there.
Dont look at the dash bulbs but think I would be aware if one wasnt working. From memory its the same dash bulb flashes for left or right. You can check bulbs by substituting or with your multimeter

Barney Paull-Edwards
11-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Looking a the `90 dash in front of me, there are 4 bulbs in the area of turn indicators, try subsitution. they are the 1.5W ones on the outside of the assembly wih integral black holders.As I`me sure you know, the assembly WILL come out in seconds wihout removing the wheel, two screws and patience!