PDA

View Full Version : The M8

Dragunov
10-20-2007, 04:30 AM
Wow, just learned about it. What a shame BMW refuses to show it and will destroy it just becouse it's not good enough to fit in their museum. This M8 is so unique, so mysterious, and still, BMW is keeping it in some storage behind a bunch of boxes. They should donate or sell it instead of just getting rid of it, i bet they would get a big buck for it, this is the holy grail of BMW lovers IMO.

Is anyone up for finding that place called Giftschrank, bust in and take it? I'll get the guns!

Incantation
10-23-2007, 11:16 AM
if you talk to all the csi owners they consider their cars to be the m8 .. which i disagree with but if you look on the registry the car is listed with an m designation

maybe they want it to be a secret not to trounce the notoriety of the csi ? shrug

what i would like to see are the e31's which were used to test the mclaren f1 motor.. those musta been fuken sweet to drive

CharlesAFerg
10-27-2007, 04:19 AM
if you talk to all the csi owners they consider their cars to be the m8 .. which i disagree with but if you look on the registry the car is listed with an m designation

maybe they want it to be a secret not to trounce the notoriety of the csi ? shrug

what i would like to see are the e31's which were used to test the mclaren f1 motor.. those musta been fuken sweet to drive

No ****? I'd love to read about that.