PDA

View Full Version : laso m30 waterpump question

BigKriss
05-15-2007, 09:10 PM
I got a laso brand waterpump from bma to find a *gasp* plastic imprellor. Of course due to shipping I don't want to send it back. I didn't say though I wanted a metal imprellor, I just assumed it would come with one. What's wrong with plastic imprellor's anyway and how long will this last before I should replace it again?

shogun
05-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Kris,

these problem with plastic impellers have been solved years ago.
Nowadays you can use them without any problem.
The old ones got lose on the shaft and the shaft was rotating without the impeller, respect. the impeller not full speed.

BigKriss
05-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Erich.

Kris,

these problem with plastic impellers have been solved years ago.
Nowadays you can use them without any problem.
The old ones got lose on the shaft and the shaft was rotating without the impeller, respect. the impeller not full speed.

winfred
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
yea laso just started that crap with the plastic, they are probably fine it's more the idea then anything

632 Regal
05-16-2007, 12:09 AM
i have it etched in my mind *Geba=junk* ...another useless point.
yea laso just started that crap with the plastic, they are probably fine it's more the idea then anything

winfred
05-16-2007, 08:07 AM
yea now it's hepu or graf, **** we got a pump from the dealer a week or two ago for a 00 740il and it was a ****ing reman, bitch is on the counter waiting to go back, we put the job off a day to order one from our regular supplier

i have it etched in my mind *Geba=junk* ...another useless point.