PDA

View Full Version : e32 735il questions

Boone.Msi
04-21-2007, 11:09 AM
how rare is a white w/blue leather 735il. Has heated memory seats, rear headrest, rear window shade, rear cig lighter and a 3.91 lsd?

I ask because there is an abandoned junked one, close to where i used to work. The guy that owns it dosent even give a **** that its been sitting for over 2 years...

vince
04-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm not an expert, but in the USA the 735iL isn't a rare car in itself. Probably the important part is the condition of the car, and the durability and popularity of the color combination. Some colors fade or wear worse than others. Some colors look dated compared to what's popular now.

Depending on what the car needs to get it running, it's probably not even worth that unless you plan to part it out.

vince

how rare is a white w/blue leather 735il. Has heated memory seats, rear headrest, rear window shade, rear cig lighter and a 3.91 lsd?

I ask because there is an abandoned junked one, close to where i used to work. The guy that owns it dosent even give a **** that its been sitting for over 2 years...

shogun
04-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Most of the E32 sold in USA were the 735i/iL with the straight six engine.
The 740 V8 came only later in 1992. 750 were in total produced only 40.000 and sold worldwide.
Blue leather seats are seldom.
Heated seats nothing unusual, memory too, rear headrest is standard, rear window shade too, unless it is electric,
rear cig lighter is standard
LSD not

Ross
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Unusual in color combo only. Broken ones are a dime a dozen.

Boone.Msi
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
ah, ok then. Just wondering since its almost completely abandoned now, its in horrible condition, tires are flat, paint is gone, leather is cracked. Thought about pulling the engine and rear end, but its probally not worth it...