PDA

View Full Version : Who makes Bavarian Auto's High Perf. Iggy Coils?

Jehu
12-05-2006, 08:17 PM
I had the opportunity to again be over at their store in Portsmouth,NH tonight and almost bought the High output coils .They have the Bav Auto logo on them ,red etc and the guy behind the counter couldn't tell me anything about them other than I'd get better fuel economy and more torque... not enough of a pitch to get me to buy .I was also thinking of getting their wireless buffer.Not in stock... OK the other thing i almost grabbed was Lubro Molly Ceratec oil treatment. I couldn't get my head around the idea of dumping ceramics into my crankcase so off i went. Female employee out having a butt break said my car was pretty...I lit 'er up>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~ Who else makes a good high performance ignition coil i can use in the M60?

632 Regal
12-05-2006, 08:30 PM
dont need one bro.

Who else makes a good high performance ignition coil i can use in the M60?

BillionPa
12-05-2006, 11:16 PM
ceratec is submicron boron nitride. its totally fricken awesome. however the molybdenum disulfide additive is a quarter the price and probably just as good, so i use that instead.

the only thing i can tell you about the coils is that they are NOT made by ignition solutions, which makes a set for our cars but costs about $1200, as they are built to OEM reliability specs but with double the output.

Jehu
12-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the tip.Actually i see Ignition Solutions lists the Plasma Direct coils for $1,034.64 . I like what i read. I have no desire to install any forced induction so every other available tuning is in play.