PDA

View Full Version : Awesome freaking videos - red necks harass a BMW owner

Jon K
08-27-2006, 03:10 PM
http://www.break.com/index/red_neck_bmw_road_rage.html

Watch that start to end - the ending is AWESOME. Look how timid the red necks get when it comes down to it. Man.

SORRY IF REPOST!

BimmerMeUp
08-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Interesting. Only problem with it....real Red-Necks don't drive Toyota's.
...at least not till next year when Toyota enters Nascar...

winfred
08-27-2006, 04:56 PM
i haven't been followed like that (not positive, lost a few ******* tailgaters on the interstate though) but have been hassled at gas stations by jizz traps like that before while in my e30, generally ignoring them works if not theres my "tire knocker" and glock to discourage further involvement, and if i am in the truck i can always back over them with little or no damage to it :D
http://members.cox.net/kitlou/beast2.JPG
maybe i need a nutsack on the bimmer too to confirm atleast a partial redneck presence ;)

nizmainiac
08-27-2006, 05:01 PM
didn't some one post that one a while back?

Derek A.
08-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah..

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=24881&highlight=video

nizmainiac
08-27-2006, 05:02 PM
thought so

angrypancake
08-27-2006, 05:58 PM
did the chick have a gun too? looked like it. he shoulda shot that mother ****er in the kneecaps

Russell
08-27-2006, 05:59 PM
IMO, fake video. Everyone is so "calm", especialy the girl.

Thayne
08-27-2006, 06:02 PM
LOL I saw this video a while ago. Pretty entertaining.

SharkmanBMW
08-27-2006, 06:08 PM
totally fake... no redneck owns a ALUMINUM BAT.
maybe a old pitchfork or shovel in an AMERICAN truck... but ALU bat in a toyota smells very fishy!

Good story and fun ending, but not very likely!

Thayne
08-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I think it might have been some Canadian guys making a funny video. I thought the red necks had a canadian accent.

jnmip
08-27-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.break.com/index/red_neck_bmw_road_rage.html

Watch that start to end - the ending is AWESOME. Look how timid the red necks get when it comes down to it. Man.

SORRY IF REPOST!

That was Klassic

Booster
08-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Totally staged.and scripted.
Stereotyped car
Too much talking
deadend road
etc,etc.

Good point made anyway. Don't be a dick !:p

Yiorgos
08-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Fake or not, if I was in the States and had a gun and a Z4 and a truck full of Canadian rednecks following me for ages and ages, I would've kneecapped them as well :P

ie. Highly unlikely to occur here in Australia. There was the one time that an Audi TT was tailgating me (I was doing 15km/hr over the speed limit too, so I don't know what this guy's problem was) and the driver was blowing a gasket at me (with closed windows?) so I spat my chewing gum at his car when he drove past and it kind of stuck on his rear window :P That's the worst I have experienced here, and it's not much.

rob101
08-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Fake or not, if I was in the States and had a gun and a Z4 and a truck full of Canadian rednecks following me for ages and ages, I would've kneecapped them as well :P

ie. Highly unlikely to occur here in Australia. There was the one time that an Audi TT was tailgating me (I was doing 15km/hr over the speed limit too, so I don't know what this guy's problem was) and the driver was blowing a gasket at me (with closed windows?) so I spat my chewing gum at his car when he drove past and it kind of stuck on his rear window :P That's the worst I have experienced here, and it's not much.
hehe i once had a dude in a 3er go off at me with the windows up (kind of like a silent movie version of road rage), this was after i beeped my horn at him because he couldn't judge the length of his bonnet so that it didn't take up 1/2 a lane when he was waiting to exit a driveway. don't really see what the problem was, if it was me i would have been cut at myself for sticking my nose out onto the roadway. its very odd nowadays that people who do stupid stuff get angry at you for getting irritated with their actions!

PS i told that guy to get lost with the window down. and that my friends is why i drive a 5 series.:p

TheEndIsNear
08-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Had something like that happin at Wal Mart a few weeks ago... Some guy on a bicycle was yelling at me for parking in a handycap spot... I have the effin tag for cryin out loud and the person with me was in a wheelchair...

winfred
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
that's a damn fine time to have a beefed up diesel, just paint the front of his car with soot, we have a couple threads in the diesel board i hang out on about that subject, one is almost 4 years old with over 130k views and over 1300 posts called "great smoke storys" and a new one "Is Smoke the New "Bird"???" , got somebody glued to your ass on the interstate? back off long enough for the turbo to spool down and hammer it, wigger in the lane next to you with a boom box on wheels hammer it off the line, this works even better if they yell at you about the "noisy" diesel engine, this means the window is down and most of these pieces of **** are at the ideal level for maximum saturation from the nice fat exhaust pipe, the holy grail of smoking is in one window and out the other and they turn on their wipers :D i am thinking about a dual exhaust for better coverage http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/burnout.gif

hehe i once had a dude in a 3er go off at me with the windows up (kind of like a silent movie version of road rage), this was after i beeped my horn at him because he couldn't judge the length of his bonnet so that it didn't take up 1/2 a lane when he was waiting to exit a driveway. don't really see what the problem was, if it was me i would have been cut at myself for sticking my nose out onto the roadway. its very odd nowadays that people who do stupid stuff get angry at you for getting irritated with their actions!

PS i told that guy to get lost with the window down. and that my friends is why i drive a 5 series.:p

genphreak
08-28-2006, 02:54 AM
Had something like that happin at Wal Mart a few weeks ago... Some guy on a bicycle was yelling at me for parking in a handycap spot... I have the effin tag for cryin out loud and the person with me was in a wheelchair...
Damn there are more wheel-chair spots than normal ones these days, I'm almost starting to feel discriminated against for being able-bodied :)

So recently I've taken to avoiding shopping centres since I don't have a sticker, pram or pensioner's pass to get me a fair-go. One doesn't have to fight slow-coaches buying one's **** on the Net.

These kind of facilities are however in great demand as many 'disabled' people (in Oz) are selling/lending etc their free passes to their friends so they can park on metered parking in the Sydney CBD all day for free.

The Government threatened to investigate those ones and fine/confiscate the passes, not that it'd make a difference, the amount of passes granted each year gets greater and greater as we get fatter and unhealthier.

Perhaps walking would do us good (maybe even for the odd disabled person...)

When someone poos me by driving stupidly or starts banging on about how little they understand of what was going on around them I don't take it, but neither do I ignore it. This is what I've been known to do for a laugh- when one starts up over something silly... BUT, don't try this at home folks, just in case you get killed by some prison escapee.!

Try pulling up slowly for a little way. Avoid driving fast and be sure to let a few people in front of you. 'Ol' Angry' back behind you is getting really shitty pee-rolling along now. Then, just as they get real mad, (all the while driving closer and closer in their urge to drive your 5er into the gutter and get on their merry way) you slow down randomly and suddenly almost to a stop, ideally near a junction so they can see you stop early on a red light. By the time the traffic starts moving off they will be pretty much jammed as for sure they had to stop dead on your rear bumper.

So with them swearing and so damn close that they can't pull out from behind you, all of a sudden you will know.... NOW is the prefect moment for the piece de resistance:

You just open the door and get out!

They think you are going to get out and bash them (novel idea I suppose) but no, you are not necessarily upset by such imbecillic behaviour. Instead you lift the hood and find a few specs of dust to wipe off your motor (anything will do ;).)

Getting out and opening the bonnet usually makes them realise how plainly ignorant they are of the fact that other people share the planet with them and have the odd spot of troble too.

The hardest part is trying not to laugh if they drive round you screaming. However it also (after an appropriate delay waiting for the traffic to clear) gets them away in front and diffuses the situation. If you drive along with these idiots getting madder and madder for half an hour, their chances of an accident tailgating and over-reacting or whatever just progressively worse.

So there you have it, the perfect road rage solution anmd you get your own back: One bonnet on, a little laugh and you're on your way. They alternatively are off getting upset about something else they can't handle.

City-slicker 4WD drivers are the worst for this. You think these sort of people would stop and lend you a wrench but no, they are more impatient than the average BMW driver... :)

Nick.Hay
08-28-2006, 03:46 AM
****ing NICE!!

That is some brilliant turning-of-tables!!

Love how the girl jst wanders on up and takes the camera, and then films them with it!!

PWN3D!!!

Michael999
08-28-2006, 03:50 AM
i HATE 4wds on the roads, i love seeing one covered in bull bars roof racks, checkerplate, and more mud than a pig pen though!
But the clean ones (98% of them) make me furious!

Russell
08-28-2006, 05:07 AM
As my wife's ford explorer eddie bauer is clean (most of the time) I assume it would make you furious just for using the public roads?? We bought a 4 wheel drive vehicle as she was on the road a lot with her job. Sorry if that logic offends you.

rob101
08-28-2006, 06:34 AM
As my wife's ford explorer eddie bauer is clean (most of the time) I assume it would make you furious just for using the public roads?? We bought a 4 wheel drive vehicle as she was on the road a lot with her job. Sorry if that logic offends you.
hey mate i do alot of miles, I was thinking of buying a kenworth C600 perfect logic. I mean it only uses 1L/km but yeah i am sure it'll pay for itself when driving "long distances"

yeah right.......

TheEndIsNear
08-28-2006, 09:53 AM
No come on guys I get just as irratated with the huge SUV in downtown Seattle as the next guy but for some people they are more usefull... Before I bought my e34 I drove a 1992 Explorer everyday. It was a god send. With a new wife, new baby, and a hate for minivans it was the perfect rig. I olny sold it after my divorse one because I wanted a pick-me-up (e34), 2 gas prices were out of control, and 3 single dad + BMW = chick magnet...

Russell
08-28-2006, 12:08 PM
???