PDA

View Full Version : Need a tool kit...again

Airborne001
08-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Well I am back to square one, I had an agreement all worked out with a guy, and then he bails on me at the last minute. I even had to arrange daycare for it, which I now have to pay for even though I will be home all day.

I am looking for a fairly or totally complete tool kit for a 1990 535i. I don't need the tray, as mine is fine, but I have very few of the original tools.

Anyone have a set out there to sell?

Old F4 Pilot
08-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Well I am back to square one, I had an agreement all worked out with a guy, and then he bails on me at the last minute. I even had to arrange daycare for it, which I now have to pay for even though I will be home all day.

I am looking for a fairly or totally complete tool kit for a 1990 535i. I don't need the tray, as mine is fine, but I have very few of the original tools.

Anyone have a set out there to sell?

I bought a 1990 535i that had a partial tool kit, so I just went to my BMW dealer here in Knoxville, TN & got with the parts man and had him order the remaining tools. Total cost was about $30.00 (US). A complete set is just about $100.00 (US)

Ross
08-12-2006, 10:08 AM
I have a bunch of tools from various cars of that era and probly what you need. I though don't know what is "correct" so if you can tell me which ones or have pics chances are I can help. PM me
Ross

Airborne001
08-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks I'll get a list or pic and post it.