PDA

View Full Version : E32 DINAN 750 - lots of pics

shogun
06-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Just got the pics from someone I helped out with some technical questions.
Also a nice licence plate "SCARY 7"
http://www.scary7.com/

Dinan Stage II suspension = 3/4" drop, Dinan wheels 8 1/2F w/235x45x17 pilot a/s tires, 9 1/2R w/255x45x17 pilot a/s tires, Dinan motor chips, trans chip, ported flow intake ports, modifed transmission shift points. Grill hand sanded, primed, painted semi-gloss black about six coats to make it look good.

angrypancake
06-15-2006, 07:25 AM
beautiful. it's weird how 17" wheels on that car look so small...

ve39
06-15-2006, 08:12 AM
nice, my e32 is the same color

shogun
06-16-2006, 04:37 AM
The E32, although not so popular with BMW club and the racer set, presents a special and complicated project that's great to drive.
He has entered the Silver State Challenge in September, a timed 90 mile open road race in remote Nevada, which should give him some high speed time. Most people scratch their head and think its a new model.
In the mean time he is installing a Victor Steering wheel, VDO Engine temp, Pressure, and Trans temp gauges in the center consul. Also he is adding, in series with the radiator, a transmission air cooler coil. The addition has changed the trans temp, although the gauge is not together yet, the shift lever is never anything but cool, hopefully not too cool but the gauge will tell that story.
He is enjoying driving something different and this without a doubt is that.

I will support him with tech back up for the Silver State Challenge.