PDA

View Full Version : ::.. So track day was today...

Qube
05-06-2006, 09:12 PM
I kept believing it was Tuesday the 9th at 3:15 until my contact called me today at 3:00 and asked me where I was. I dropped EVERYTHING, dumped all the junk from the trunk, and met up with the group... fiancee and my buddy in tow (passenger).

This caught me by surprise as I didn't get to wash the car... put in the Racing King inserts... flush coolant and add Water Wetter... tighten the nut behind the wheel... and a slew of other things! Plus, I had a full tank with injector cleaner from yesterday yet to run off... I was going to change the oil after that too! :|

Well it was hella fun. Because I'm so damn tired now, I'll sum it up in one sentence for now...

"I've never heard these tires scream so hard around corners..."

Ok. Two sentences...

"There is so much body roll, it makes face ripping Gs..."

On the plus side, I was the only bimmer there... and she (the car) at least 12 years older than any car there. Heh.

Alexlind123
05-06-2006, 09:16 PM
By my estimate, your car is 17 years old. Were the other cars at the track 2009+ models?

Qube
05-06-2006, 09:17 PM
By my estimate, your car is 17 years old. Were the other cars at the track 2009+ models?

Build year 88. Ok, I'm spunked. Those three shots of Red Bull are crashing me. Heh. G'nite.

GoldenOne
05-06-2006, 09:53 PM
what?!?! no pictures?