PDA

View Full Version : Good Oz Driver... One of the Group?

dacoyote
04-24-2006, 12:31 PM
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/10/1091.asp

rob101
04-24-2006, 03:57 PM
yeah mate, thats me:p

dacoyote
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
yeah mate, thats me:p

LOL... it wouldn't shock me if it was someone on the forum for some reason....

rob101
04-24-2006, 04:04 PM
nah they are all bogans, you have to understand it takes a certain kind of person to get that many tickets.... give us some credit because that guy is a ****ing idiot... they should just use him as a crash dummy and be done with it.

dacoyote
04-24-2006, 04:06 PM
nah they are all bogans, you have to understand it takes a certain kind of person to get that many tickets.... give us some credit because that guy is a ****ing idiot... they should just use him as a crash dummy and be done with it.

a bogan is kinda like a male yuppie right?

joshua43214
04-24-2006, 04:14 PM
No way they take that guys drivers permit. 10k in fines? he is driving the local economy.

rob101
04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
a bogan is kinda like a male yuppie right?
no, sorry its like a crass "white trash" type person in aust.

dacoyote
04-24-2006, 04:35 PM
no, sorry its like a crass "white trash" type person in aust.

cool cool...

genphreak
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
No way they take that guys drivers permit. 10k in fines? he is driving the local economy.Wish I could find out what board he was 'bragging on'... defaintely not a euro one...

joshua43214
04-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Wish I could find out what board he was 'bragging on'... defaintely not a euro one...

Ya, I hope to god he is driving a Ford or something, douchewagons (haha got to use it) like this make us Eurocar drivers look bad. We wouldnt get the "typical BMW driver" glares if people like this didnt find their way into cool cars.

All, sarcasm aside, this guy shouldnt be allowed to drive a scateboard, I hope they ground him before he kills someone.

rob101
04-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Ya, I hope to god he is driving a Ford or something, douchewagons (haha got to use it) like this make us Eurocar drivers look bad. We wouldnt get the "typical BMW driver" glares if people like this didnt find their way into cool cars.
meh, its just a phase that happens every 6 months in the media, people driving "high powered cars" that get in accidents such as the dude who was crashed a ford fairmont into a taxi whilst racing a WRX, yeah real high power dickhead journalist.
eurocar people don't look bad, hell if you want to race me where its relatively safe in your bogandore that couldn't go around a gentle bend, i'll hand your arse to you lol! thing is usually bogandore drivers want to race where its not safe because they are deadshits...... thats why they are bogandore enthusiasts

sKilled
04-25-2006, 02:21 AM
"He is currently serving six months' jail for unrelated fraud and is due to be released in June, when he will be immediately free to hoon again.

Between July 2000 and October 2004, police charged Mounfield with 75 offences, including speeding (19), driving a defective vehicle (11), causing undue noise (12), careless driving (2) and street racing (1).

On many occasions he failed to stop at red lights, used his mobile phone while driving, had parts of his body outside vehicles and used his high beams illegal

The burn-out was Mounfield's third seizure offence and police wanted to impound his car permanently. But another magistrate returned the car to him after finding police had lodged the wrong paperwork"

WTF?