PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hello

Leeston
03-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello having just registered, I am from Canberra Australia and a relatively new owner of a 1996 735i/l, having just replaced 2 cat converters and a water pump plus other assorted nuances my wallet is telling me that I had better learn a few things quick smart and this seems to be the perfect place.

All jokes aside my vehicle is fabulous, a real example of the best of the best and I do not begrudge a single penny spent (actually aussie dollars:), having owned nothing but Saabs and BMW's for the last 12 years I feel qualified to have a pretty good opinion.

Cheers to all and look forward to getting acquainted.

Lee

shogun
03-22-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi there from down under.
If possible, let us have some pics.
In case you need technical help, have a look on this E38 site, especially on the right hand side under related links where a lot of tecnical assistance is
http://bimmerboard.com/forums/e38/

wingman
04-20-2006, 02:16 PM
G'day Leeston and welcome. I'm a 5 owner but close to you in Goulburn. You'll find on this board a wealth of information. Shogun knows the 7's better than anyone so heed his advice. Post some pics of your steed when you can.

Leeston
05-17-2006, 02:54 AM
The pic are not of my vehicle but it is a spitting image with exactly the same specs and in the same condition.

POBeemer
05-17-2006, 03:56 PM
G'day to you sir. I'm glad to hear that you love your ride, welcome this is a great place to learn, you will enjoy.