PDA

View Full Version : Martin Motorsports in Alexandria Virginia

Johntee540
12-18-2005, 10:53 AM
www.martinmotorsportsinc.com - I posted this before but it disappeared. Owned and run by enthusiast. His most recent fun project car was to take a current M3 Engine (6cyl) and modify it to 420hp - then plant it in a 89 e30 M3 Body and chassis. It rocks

He is also a driving instructor for both the Local Porsche Club and BMWCCA. He understands why we like these cars so much.

He also has some the areas best BMW wrenches working there. they are the ones that did my tranny and engine work I could not do. They are also very conservative when it comes to spending your money. I cant tell you how many times I have come up wtih a hairbrained Mod = only to have Gary (owner) to tell me to chill a bit and think about the implications of my idea in terms of cost and practicality. If you ever have the need - give him a call - JT

hakwuzhere
12-27-2005, 09:10 PM
John, is he still letting people work on thier cars using his lifts on Saturdays? I saw that in your previous thread and it really interested me. Im on my second BMW and Id like to actually do alot of the work to this one.