PDA

View Full Version : Sending my baby to the cemetary, any last requests

shortbuss2336
03-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Well I've been so busy I haven't stripped her down the way she truely deserves but this is the final push before I send her to heaven for her final resting. I've gotten alot sold off but main items remain. I was going to keep the suspension and exhaust for another e34 project(turbo...), but money and time do not facilitate. 1989 e34 m20
Updated Pricing......

Motor, 89 m20 158K In the last two years, Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, hoses, plug wires, all belts, starter, Summer 02' took motor apart, new factory camshaft, all rocker arms, valve guide seals and all gaskets,(head etc etc) Pistons and walls still had factory honing marks, excellent condition, no buildup, scorching, anything, runs excellent, starts first turn after six months can hear it run over phone or mpeg, no dissapointments, 700 MIGHT SEPERATE HEAD BUT WANT TO SELL WHOLE

Plug wires 8K factory, 60

Heated power driver mirror 50

5 speed Transmission: 400

Full Sebring Exhaust-I've had it on my car for two years now and I absolutely loved it. I had been building race Volkwagens before the e34 so I was a little hesitant in putting an aftermarket exhaust on my beloved bimmer. Wow was I suprised!!! Quiet at idle, just the slightest of deep tones present, under acceleration great deep exhaust tones, loud enough to know that it is aftermarket, yet quiet and refined for our bimmers. No problems with interior cabin noise, perfect fit for the m20 motor and undercarriage, was put on in less than an hour from a good shop. I have never seen another on an e34 in my time and always felt good knowing it was so original 475

Thule roof rack for e34. front wind fairing, feet, all locks and keys and one front fork mount bike carrier, 150

Suspsension package(MIGHT SEPERATE but...)- All less than 4K Sachs Sporting kit, upper thrust arms w/ 750 bushings, lower control arms, upper strut mounts front and rear, tie rods, sway bar links front and rear, pitman arms aka dog bones, This package WILL TRANSFORM YOUR CAR, DEEP DISCOUNTED, Over 1300 in parts, 800

Euro moldings front and rear, slight scratcheson two but still good shape 50

Euro taillights, left cracked on red part but could transfer clear to factory light, 45

Door panels, 40 a piece

ALL HVAC equip, email for details

Hood, rear drivers door, trunk, passenger doors, , ALL good, email...

All glass good, email for details

Bottlecap wheels, 15X7 I just resprayed them, good for winter wheels or... 175

Dashboard 200

Most prices are negotiable, and all other parts requests or questions just email me at bclarkt@aol.com. All parts are plus shipping from KY 40205, or you can pick up in Louisville, If close I can arrange to meet in the middle somewhere. I'm trying to sell this stuff quick as I'm moving soon. Thanks to everyone for all the help through the years, Brian Clark
http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/shortbuss2336/car%204.jpg
http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/shortbuss2336/badwreck.jpg

ilya
03-05-2004, 10:46 AM
only if your car was darkblue-purple color, i'd buy quite a few things. argh!

Tiger
03-05-2004, 11:11 AM
u call that a wreck? That is a simple repair for any body shop.

Elekta
03-05-2004, 11:42 AM
I need a wiring harness for the keyless remote. It looks like the wires in the ebay pic below. I have everything else. Please let me know if you have this asap, as I am close to going aftermarket altogether. ggil@texas.net

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ggil-tx/wiring_harness.jpg

AZ_Jason_S
03-05-2004, 12:14 PM
u call that a wreck? That is a simple repair for any body shop.

I had an accident with similar damage. All said and done the total bill was about $7000. This was mostly cosmetic damage, no mechanical problems like the radiator. Maybe you could lowbuck the job looking for used parts but at what point is that worth your effort? Also, you can only get BMW parts for body panels, there are no cheap asian knockoffs like most other cars. The dealers here all marked up the parts like 20% over list. At least thats what my bodyshop said. I didn't care either way, someone elses insurance was covering the bill.

Tiger
03-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Mmm... I am not too sure about the $$$... that looks like a front fender... maybe the door... and some pulling to hydraulic straighten out any bends....

AZ_Jason_S
03-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I don't know about his accident. Most of mine was fender, grill, bumper cover, hood, 1 side of headlights, and core support. Plus a bunch of small crap. I guess my point is, its not hard to justify totalling one of these cars when they are so pricey to fix. I included a pic..... you can see how fast $7000 added up. When I first had the accident, I posted this pic. Someone else responded with a pic of their damage similar to my damage and told me like $8000 or something.... I too was in disbelief. However the initial estimates from 3 reputable bodyshops came in at $5000 + hidden damage. They aren't allowed to estimate the hidden damage so they charge it back later. The adjuster also came in at $5000+hidden. That is where mine went up another $1500 - $2000. I know it seems crazy, but this was my experience.....

http://www.members.cox.net/jasons7/SHOW/DSCF0025.JPG

Dave M
03-05-2004, 08:38 PM
I figured @$3500-$4000 Can. after being packed into by my brother-in law. Dead wrong. The total bill was $6500 and they road the fence for two weeks, finally, albeit eluctantly deciding to fix her (I was very persistant and provided every bill I had). To be honest, I was quite surprised they sunk that kind of money into a vehicle with 475,000km. Beginers luck?
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/dave_macisaac/Bimmer/Hunting%20Accident/CAR-1.jpg

Tiger
03-05-2004, 10:40 PM
wow... unbelievable

632 Regal
03-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I need the little trunk box that I bought from Brian C and never recieced.
:)

winfred
03-05-2004, 11:19 PM
little trunk box? we found a box welded to the floor in the trunk of a mercedes with a few suspecious looking granuals and drug papers in the glovebox a few years ago

632 Regal
03-05-2004, 11:37 PM
http://thecitypress.com/trunkbox.jpg

this thing that I just cant seem to pay enough for.

winfred
03-05-2004, 11:41 PM
stop by the shop and i will give you one:)