PDA

View Full Version : e32 7series anti theft alarm

HankL
10-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Hello All:
I have a pair of 89 & 92 750il with non working factory security alarm systems. Can anyone tell me where the fuses and relays and/or modules are located that affect this system. Both cars have the double lock detent that I can feel. Can't find anyone here in Dallas that can help.
Thanks in advance....Hank

MDLeers
10-27-2005, 02:09 PM
In the "89 it's under the driver's side rear seat (the module) and if it's factory equipped will be infrared type.
In the '92, it should have a module somewhere behind the driver's knee bolster. The alarm system on it would be the radio frequency type.
Hope this gets you started. Fuses you'll also find under the driver's side rear seat on both models.

HankL
10-27-2005, 07:58 PM
In the "89 it's under the driver's side rear seat (the module) and if it's factory equipped will be infrared type.
In the '92, it should have a module somewhere behind the driver's knee bolster. The alarm system on it would be the radio frequency type.
Hope this gets you started. Fuses you'll also find under the driver's side rear seat on both models.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate the effort. I guess the module is the only one next to the fuses under rear seet. Will check it out and thanks again.