PDA

View Full Version : 530 + manual trans going in 40 minutes 107 bux

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 06:15 PM
dude wont deliver to me so here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-e34-e32-e31-M60-Engine-Transmission-Complete_W0QQitemZ8004019198QQcategoryZ33617QQssPa geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

infinity5
10-04-2005, 06:34 PM
goddamn i want that :(

But i have no way to transporting it from the pickup point to my home, and while i technically could store it, it wouldn't be much fun....

hmm.. maybe i should buy it! :) if there was a delivery center close to my house i could borrow a friends pick up.. oh wait, but then i'd have no way to get it off his truck or in my house.

i'd really like that transmission though, all all those spare parts!!

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 06:35 PM
bid on it then!

Gayle
10-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Where's Whit and Charles? That is their neighborhood.

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM
their boycotting I guess. nearest hub to me is quite a ways, for me to plate, insure and get my truck to run is too much. I offered the dude 250 to deliver it since he told me it'd cost him 65 in diesel fuel to do it...he bailed.

Ill save the free beer and steak offer for the next guest.

:D

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Ha! $152.50, dude would have been better off takin me up on my offer.

not bad for flood junk anyways, dont see too much to salvage either.

(making myself feel better)

Kalevera
10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
damnit Jeff, I would've at least held onto the thing for you until you could make it down here or I could make it up there.

best, whit

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 07:34 PM
damn lowell...c o m m u n i c a t i o n ...lol. SO you really wanted the beers and steaks and free lodging?

DanDombrowski
10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
I wanted a bunch of little things from that guy. He said he was going to come up with a shipping amount for me and give me a total. Emailed several times, I guess he doesn't want my business.

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 07:50 PM
no his time isnt worth making money...WTF?

Maybe he is indepently wealthy.

I wanted a bunch of little things from that guy. He said he was going to come up with a shipping amount for me and give me a total. Emailed several times, I guess he doesn't want my business.

dacoyote
10-04-2005, 08:08 PM
their boycotting I guess. nearest hub to me is quite a ways, for me to plate, insure and get my truck to run is too much. I offered the dude 250 to deliver it since he told me it'd cost him 65 in diesel fuel to do it...he bailed.

Ill save the free beer and steak offer for the next guest.

:D

Dude... wish I would have know you wanted it... guess I should have read better... I could have got it and either stored... or bring it out there in the van for Gas costs...

Charles

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 08:16 PM
damn we keep this **** up and I'm gonna have to have a party next year!

No wrenching just a shitload of people and their cars (your truck) a pool, lots of good food, accomidations for the evening, a band, live chickens running around shitting on the food, lawnmonster rides for the kiddies, 4000 mp3s for additional entertainment, big old barn for whoever wants to wrench, shoot fireworks at the neighbors house (Don...he'd be here too), have the kids weed the weeds..I mean garden, Can-Am holeshot rides in the driveway, and lots of beverages...mann that sounds fun... *sigh*

Dude... wish I would have know you wanted it... guess I should have read better... I could have got it and either stored... or bring it out there in the van for Gas costs...

Charles

dacoyote
10-04-2005, 08:20 PM
damn we keep this **** up and I'm gonna have to have a party next year!

No wrenching just a shitload of people and their cars (your truck) a pool, lots of good food, accomidations for the evening, a band, live chickens running around shitting on the food, lawnmonster rides for the kiddies, 4000 mp3s for additional entertainment, big old barn for whoever wants to wrench, shoot fireworks at the neighbors house (Don...he'd be here too), have the kids weed the weeds..I mean garden, Can-Am holeshot rides in the driveway, and lots of beverages...mann that sounds fun... *sigh*

That does sound like fun....

I wasn't intrested in something that has taken a bath like that, I don't need a project like that right now....

Ever need something from about 200 miles from Cleveland down to you just let me know via IM or PM.

Charles

Gayle
10-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Maybe his plan for picking it up will fall through and you will still get it.

632 Regal
10-04-2005, 08:25 PM
I by no means need the thing, just wanted to get it if possible for someone that may want to do a 5 speed manual transplant into their car, there was absolutly nothing in the deal to benefit me...no wonder i dont have any money huh?

Maybe his plan for picking it up will fall through and you will still get it.

Kalevera
10-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Dan, Ian's a great guy, but he's best to get by phone. best, whit