PDA

View Full Version : Western Connecticut

rockyfeller
09-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Last place to go.....Ridgefield European Motors, Ridgefield CT. I have made that dealer millionaires....Steve is a good man.....but they will KILL your wallet. Not worth it!

Autotechnic in New Milford CT, Rob is very knowledgable. The place is not well-known but it's a BMW mecca. The owners are real track drivers and they know what they are doing. They know the E34, E30, E32, E36, E46, E38, E39 real well. They never say they can't do something. Anything is possible here. Pricing is reasonable but watch out for labor to jump upwards.

Performance Imports Danbury, Very well rounded friendly shop seems more honest than the other guys around. Labor/hr closer to dealer but more accurate with actual time. May not have specific E34 knowledge but good overall. They service most inports/exotics.

DaCan23
10-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Ah good ole New Milford... my home town.. Yes I would recommend this shop, actually did I give you the tip on them Rocky?

Once while visiting the parents, and working on my car. They helped me do an alignment old school.

very helpful & knowledgable.

th3_blur
01-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Know of any good places a little closer to Bridgeport? I live in Stratford so New Milford is a bit of a drive for me.

John in CT
01-16-2007, 04:00 PM
right near the Fairfield train station are very good. They do, however, charge Fairfield County prices.....

John in CT
1995 525i 5 speed

http://www.fairfieldcountymotorsport.com/streetcars.htm