PDA

View Full Version : Ronin

Gayle
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
For those in the US, the Bravo channel is running Ronin tonight.

If you are not familiar with it, it has a chase scene with a fake M5 of our vintage. Not as good as the chase scenes in Bourne Identity and Boune Supremacy in my humble opinion, but hey, we have to support the home team, right?

liquidtiger720
09-04-2005, 10:27 PM
I got it on dvd...yet I am watching it on TV. go figure.

winfred
09-04-2005, 10:37 PM
the 2nd bourne movie wasn't as good (not that it sucked) but the 1st did kick ass on almost a new level so that built up expectations

Gayle
09-04-2005, 11:10 PM
the 2nd bourne movie wasn't as good (not that it sucked) but the 1st did kick ass on almost a new level so that built up expectations

Agreed. Saw a special that showed the differences in how they were filmed. In Identity the viewer was outside the care. In Supremacy, the viewer was inside the car and had the experience of what it would be like in the passenger seat. You would think it would be better, but NOT.

liquidtiger720
09-05-2005, 12:29 AM
I just watched the last two episodes of "over there"...although somewhat unrealistic, it is a very good show. I can't imagine what it would be like in war...I hope I will never have to experience it either. God Bless out Soldiers.

Yea- I know...way off topic.

bahnstormer
09-05-2005, 09:43 AM
how u folks like the mr 'n' mrs smith chase scene?

Gayle
09-05-2005, 09:48 AM
how u folks like the mr 'n' mrs smith chase scene?

I havn't seen that yet and really want to even though it has gotten doggy reviews. Didn't know there was a chase scene in it. Is it good?

Gayle
09-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Yea- I know...way off topic.

Is there a topic to this thread? Someone shoulda told me when I started it.

opps. just noticed I am the last poster on six threads. Time to muzzle myself. This is even worse verbal diarrhea than the day I clay barred the 525 :( :p :(