PDA

View Full Version : Just put in some Bosch Platnium +4 spark plugs

bimmer253
02-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Just put in some Bosch Platnium +4 spark plugs, and pretty pleased with the result. I did a complete service for the guy who bought my car, and i thought since its not my car anymore could try out the bosch platniums(only like 50 cents more then my regular plugs). The car seemed to be running very smoothly, idling nice, no increase in power or anything. But just running alot better. I'm not sure if its just the plugs or because i changed the oil to Moly-Lubro 10w40 antifriction synthetic oil, also used three types of Moly-Lubro engine oil additives. Not sure if its the combination of all that, or the plugs, but either way, the car is running very nicely with them, and if they last as long as i have heard then i think they are deffinatly worth the money.

Jeff N.
02-24-2004, 11:54 PM
n/t

winfred
02-25-2004, 12:07 AM
i thought about that but got depressed and board instead

Dick Schneiders
02-25-2004, 07:32 AM
for a couple of weeks and all hell broke loose. The car wouldn't idle and ran very poorly. Also was difficult to start. Removing the +4 plugs and going with the recommended NGK's solved all the problems.

Dick Schneiders

Just put in some Bosch Platnium +4 spark plugs, and pretty pleased with the result. I did a complete service for the guy who bought my car, and i thought since its not my car anymore could try out the bosch platniums(only like 50 cents more then my regular plugs). The car seemed to be running very smoothly, idling nice, no increase in power or anything. But just running alot better. I'm not sure if its just the plugs or because i changed the oil to Moly-Lubro 10w40 antifriction synthetic oil, also used three types of Moly-Lubro engine oil additives. Not sure if its the combination of all that, or the plugs, but either way, the car is running very nicely with them, and if they last as long as i have heard then i think they are deffinatly worth the money.